[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Soul Taker wont work to solve mana problems because the relevant line is "Insufficient Mana doesn't prevent your Melee Attacks" shield throw is not a melee attack.

Ah. Got it. I was mostly looking at the Shield Crush tags, which has attack and melee tags, and didn't think to check out SST as well. Thanks for the response though!
Life tap replacing Unbound Ailments could be a great call. It gives practically the same dps and solves the mana problem. We should be able to leech back that life easily with blood rage alone.

Also if your running CF on a 4L like me, it gives you permanent uptime on it which gives you about 15% more total dps.

A solid change over all I think.
"
Deadly Ailments:
Now has a 150% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 130%).
Supported Skills now deal 30-44% more Damage with Ailments (previously 45-64%).
Supported Skills now deal 80% less Damage with Hits (previously 10%).

Awakened Deadly Ailments:
No longer has "Damaging Ailments inflicted with Supported Skills deal Damage faster".
Supported Skills now deal 45-49% more Damage with Ailments (previously 65-69%).

I was looking to roll this league start but haven't got any experience with the build, how much do you rely on hits?
Seems brutal for DA, would it be worth swapping that bad boy for something?
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ OJ poured and candle lit, with this chant i summon Kripp ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
"
denby a écrit :
"
Deadly Ailments:
Supported Skills now deal 30-44% more Damage with Ailments (previously 45-64%).

Awakened Deadly Ailments:
No longer has "Damaging Ailments inflicted with Supported Skills deal Damage faster".
Supported Skills now deal 45-49% more Damage with Ailments (previously 65-69%).

I was looking to roll this league start but haven't got any experience with the build, how much do you rely on hits?
Seems brutal for DA, would it be worth swapping that bad boy for something?

The only thing that DA weakens is your leech, as your hit damage will suffer a lot. For pure Bleed dps it's still a strong gem.

"
detailedmaps a écrit :
Any shot at using Fortify? Or was it nerfed too badly? Given that the small nodes give dps, might it be a good choice for extra dps/defense? I had the idea of just dropping it into all three of my dps gems, which I planned to be SST, Shield Crush, and Shield Charge (movement and dps).
Or will Shield Crush just be useless as I can kill everything at ranged with SST and not even worry with single target damage at melee range.

Wouldn't bother with any Fortify Effect. Just trigger default Fortify with your shield charge and you're good :)

"
MajorSadist a écrit :
Life tap replacing Unbound Ailments could be a great call. It gives practically the same dps and solves the mana problem. We should be able to leech back that life easily with blood rage alone.

Also if your running CF on a 4L like me, it gives you permanent uptime on it which gives you about 15% more total dps.

A solid change over all I think.

Keep in mind that Swift afflication got nerfed with less duration and if you're swapping Unbound the bleeds will be relative short. So stacking up to 8 requires a good amount of activity.

I think the last link is something to discover what feels best during maps and how the mana increase matters. Lifetap is for sure an option. Even Blood Magic + Mortal Conviction could be an option in the tree.

Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
"
paLe1337 a écrit :
The only thing that DA weakens is your leech, as your hit damage will suffer a lot. For pure Bleed dps it's still a strong gem.

okay so the build leans completely on bleeds thats cool, makes the change less painful haha whats your thoughts on Shield Crush as a possible single target skill? could help with the fact SST 'No longer ‘double-hits’ against single targets in general.'
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ OJ poured and candle lit, with this chant i summon Kripp ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Dernière édition par denby, le 23 juil. 2021 02:23:11
Nice build, I like max block builds, pls tell me one thing, how do you solve mana cost problems - I didnt saw 0,4% mana leech jewel or tree nod, or +2 mana gain on hit, or block, no such mechanics. Dont you run out of mana when big fights, how do you solved this problem ? Thanks!
"
BlueMistY a écrit :
Nice build, I like max block builds, pls tell me one thing, how do you solve mana cost problems - I didnt saw 0,4% mana leech jewel or tree nod, or +2 mana gain on hit, or block, no such mechanics. Dont you run out of mana when big fights, how do you solved this problem ? Thanks!

Once you get lioneyes vision that gives you .4% mana leech. This is generally enough to keep you going. Some of us are thinking about including Lifetap over unbound ailments to fix possible mana issues.
Might be a noob question but is lioneyes vision still that useful since they changed

>Primary Projectile now Chains +3 times.
>Additional Chains now apply to both the Primary and Secondary Projectiles.

would the pierce not skip the chain of the primary and secondary projectiles?
"
Woogyface a écrit :
Might be a noob question but is lioneyes vision still that useful since they changed

>Primary Projectile now Chains +3 times.
>Additional Chains now apply to both the Primary and Secondary Projectiles.

would the pierce not skip the chain of the primary and secondary projectiles?

The primary used to not pierce but the secondary shards would, which gave much better clear. Hopefully the mechanic is still the same or we might need to rethink loineyes visions.
"
MajorSadist a écrit :
The primary used to not pierce but the secondary shards would, which gave much better clear. Hopefully the mechanic is still the same or we might need to rethink loineyes visions.

I dont think we need Lioneyes vision this league, its just increase our manacost, that already pretty big. Belly of the beast or any 6l rare body with good stats suits for this build very well

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires