[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Killzu a écrit :
A heads up for people looking at this build. Its been tagged by the author as [3.15] but nothing was actually updated other than a PoB in the Change Log and a few notes.

The gem links in the PoB have 6 supports and from what I can see they are still sub-optimal.

If you are looking to start with this build I would take it with a grain of salt until it is actually updated to 3.15

ty
Any thoughts on this kind of build using the new Shield Slam instead of SST?
"
PhaiLLuRRe a écrit :
did some theorycrafting myself

Replace Unbound Ailments with Lifetap (solves mana issue and lets you use war banner again)

this is 1.339m DPS in POB.

You can also replace the amulet with an Aul's Uprising[Pride] which lets you use Pride for free

this brings you to 1.487m (albeit conditional) but I think that a truly good rare amulet will beat this with no condition.

I dont think that Aul's Uprising[Pride] a good idea at this state. In league start you cant find this amulets so its a good choice only in endgame
"
TheDyssaN a écrit :
"
PhaiLLuRRe a écrit :

Replace Unbound Ailments with Lifetap (solves mana issue and lets you use war banner again)

You can also replace the amulet with an Aul's Uprising[Pride] which lets you use Pride for free

this brings you to 1.487m (albeit conditional) but I think that a truly good rare amulet will beat this with no condition.

I dont think that Aul's Uprising[Pride] a good idea at this state. In league start you cant find this amulets so its a good choice only in endgame

Agreed.
League starting SST Bleed glad in SSFHC, have a question, since SST may not be the best for single target, can i go a 4 link double strike specifically for single target because double strike also scales with bleed?

I really want to use double strike with SST, and wondering if there's any way i can fit it into this build for SSFHC.
Any shot at using Fortify? Or was it nerfed too badly? Given that the small nodes give dps, might it be a good choice for extra dps/defense? I had the idea of just dropping it into all three of my dps gems, which I planned to be SST, Shield Crush, and Shield Charge (movement and dps).
Or will Shield Crush just be useless as I can kill everything at ranged with SST and not even worry with single target damage at melee range.
Dernière édition par detailedmaps, le 22 juil. 2021 20:30:23
The usual 6L setup still seems like the best for me. I tried different combo's of maim, hypo, lifetap ect and they all are subpar IMO. Lifetap may be good though if the mana problem is a constant, and that also means you'd have full uptime on corrupting blood if you use it like me.
"
PhaiLLuRRe a écrit :

I like the Lifetap idea as well. Basically the same dps and solves all mana issues with SST.
What are your thoughts on using Soul Taker as the main hand? You would no longer need to worry about mana at all, and we would also chill everything which could be nice defensively.
Soul Taker wont work to solve mana problems because the relevant line is "Insufficient Mana doesn't prevent your Melee Attacks" shield throw is not a melee attack.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires