[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
SkySniper777 a écrit :
"
Zronix a écrit :
What about just going culling strike ? seems like its still 38% and the cull is always nice

1. Increase damage ≠ more
2. Not buff bleed

oh :-(
A heads up for people looking at this build. Its been tagged by the author as [3.15] but nothing was actually updated other than a PoB in the Change Log and a few notes.

The gem links in the PoB have 6 supports and from what I can see they are still sub-optimal.

If you are looking to start with this build I would take it with a grain of salt until it is actually updated to 3.15
"
askjosh a écrit :
"
Zronix a écrit :
What about just going culling strike ? seems like its still 38% and the cull is always nice

I might go that route as it would allow me to use Soul Taker and Hypothermia without the 80% nerf to hit damage.

Being able to slow, freeze and cull enemies would add another layer of defense to our build.

Note that Soul Taker only solves mana problems for melee attacks, so Shield Crush but not Shield Throw. That means worse bleed since it has smaller hits. I'd leave that option for an impale build instead tbh
"
TheDyssaN a écrit :
What about add Corrupting Fever to the build? I think it will increase dps in start very big. In 3.14 with 4l setup on 10 stacks CF deal 400k damage

Lifetap from SST refresh Corrupting fever?
And other question: refresh Corrupting fever refresh CF duration stacks?
"
Halinn a écrit :
"
askjosh a écrit :
"
Zronix a écrit :

I might go that route as it would allow me to use Soul Taker and Hypothermia without the 80% nerf to hit damage.

Being able to slow, freeze and cull enemies would add another layer of defense to our build.

Note that Soul Taker only solves mana problems for melee attacks, so Shield Crush but not Shield Throw. That means worse bleed since it has smaller hits. I'd leave that option for an impale build instead tbh

Hmm how would an impale build compare to the bleed build ?

Dread Banner and Impale support should make it so that most of our shield attacks apply impale and because it scales off attack damage we can still use Command of Steel and Gladiatorial combat in the passive tree
Two more youtubers doing max shield block builds using Shield Crush and possibly SST. I haven't viewed them yet as of sharing this post but I will be listening to them at lunch very soon.

Jorgen: https://youtu.be/PXMrSG3ZSpI

ItsYoji: https://youtu.be/yzQPmFe7JPw
"
Killzu a écrit :
A heads up for people looking at this build. Its been tagged by the author as [3.15] but nothing was actually updated other than a PoB in the Change Log and a few notes.

The gem links in the PoB have 6 supports and from what I can see they are still sub-optimal.

If you are looking to start with this build I would take it with a grain of salt until it is actually updated to 3.15

Updated some more things for 3.15. But still in progress.

I think the old gems are fine for a start, even if there are a lot of new alternatives now.

Removed all text which had to do with old SST behaviour (chain/pierce ...)

Converted the leveling Pob's to 3.15 and updated some minor things (few notables, removed d&c jewel)

Added some leveling notes.

The patch and SST changes are big and there is a lot to discover. I hope i will find enough time to keep everything fresh.

Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Dernière édition par paLe1337, le 22 juil. 2021 15:44:16
"
askjosh a écrit :

Hmm how would an impale build compare to the bleed build ?

Dread Banner and Impale support should make it so that most of our shield attacks apply impale and because it scales off attack damage we can still use Command of Steel and Gladiatorial combat in the passive tree

Loss explode enemy from ascendancy.
"
paLe1337 a écrit :
"
Killzu a écrit :

Updated some more things for 3.15. But still in progress.

I think the old gems are fine for a start, even if there are a lot of new alternatives now.

Removed all text which had to do with old SST behaviour (chain/pierce ...)

Converted the leveling Pob's to 3.15 and updated some minor things (few notables, removed d&c jewel)

Added some leveling notes.

The patch and SST changes are big and there is a lot to discover. I hope i will find enough time to keep everything fresh.

I made that comment right before you had updated anything unfortunately lol.

You still think Deadly Ailments is the best 4th link? As far as I can see from PoB Deadly Ailments should be dropped entirely but Im not experienced enough to understand if PoB is currently valueing DA correctly with the new changes.

I appreciate the work you content creators do in the midst of all the hype and uncertainty of a new league. Keep it up!!
did some theorycrafting myself

Replace Unbound Ailments with Lifetap (solves mana issue and lets you use war banner again)

this is 1.339m DPS in POB.

You can also replace the amulet with an Aul's Uprising[Pride] which lets you use Pride for free

this brings you to 1.487m (albeit conditional) but I think that a truly good rare amulet will beat this with no condition.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires