[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
nboze a écrit :
Deadly Ailments still works with this build. The calculation for bleed takes effect prior to the 80% hit reduction.

Latest PoB has the 80% reduction coded in on DA, and you can see that it's still a huge portion of the bleed damage (I see a 30.7% reduction in damage over time removing it)

That being said, corrupting blood + lifetap could be a dps increase, I just haven't done the math on that.

I get much more pob dps using any of the alternatives, deadly ailments is a 20-30% bleed dps increase but a big total dps hit

I'd suggest replacing deadly ailments with lifetap and maybe even swift affliction with hypothermia support and then getting a skitterbots gem for chill and shock
How would you level this build since SST is at lvl 28
What about just going culling strike ? seems like its still 38% and the cull is always nice
"
sooJelly a écrit :

You could try the new Shield Crush skill gem, it's unlocked at level 1. That's what I'm planning to do at least.
"
sooJelly a écrit :

I will also try out the new shield crush. I like to try out new things, even if it slows down my start.

Otherwise you can go for some standard leveling skills e.g. Splitting / Shattering Steel.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
will you do a skill tree order in the 3.15 Pob before league start?
Well, I'm excited.

The overall nerfs suck, sure. But SST and Shield Crush both look really strong this league. I really enjoyed SST last season playing it for the 1st time.
"
kr3wie a écrit :
will you do a skill tree order in the 3.15 Pob before league start?

This.

And I'm looking for something new as well and have found this place. Will try this out as I love shields. xD
"
Zronix a écrit :
What about just going culling strike ? seems like its still 38% and the cull is always nice

1. Increase damage ≠ more
2. Not buff bleed
"
Zronix a écrit :

I might go that route as it would allow me to use Soul Taker and Hypothermia without the 80% nerf to hit damage.

Being able to slow, freeze and cull enemies would add another layer of defense to our build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires