[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

ok sad i think Shield crush is very very strong in Singel . :( ?
Is socketing Lifetap worth it? We coudl easily have 100% uptime on Corrupted Fever aswell.
Is it me or is 1 mil bleed DPS looking pretty underwhelming with the items that are equipped in the PoB?
"
Neunzehnhundert93 a écrit :
Is socketing Lifetap worth it? We coudl easily have 100% uptime on Corrupted Fever aswell.

Oh, this might be good with decent life regen/leech. Drop Unbound Ailments and go for lifetap + corrupted fever. Probably pick up the Gladiator Perserverance node for it, eventhough it hardly does anything for your dps. Or lust for carnage which gives a bit more dps but costs 1 more point too. Vivid hues might be the best option as cluster jewel. You absolutely have to skip deadly ailments if you go this route, it nukes your leech capabilty until you're at really high gear levels.

I think this is only good at higher gear levels though. With lifetap the cost of casting the skill is around 130-150 life on a 6 link. That's quite a bit.

Last edit: Tried it out in PoB and corrupting fever hardly adds any DPS. It's a spell that you have to scale on it's own. Our tree does basically nothing for it. But I think lifetap is a viable option at higher gear levels with enough regen/leech. It adds as much dmg as unboud ailments does; 19% more. I don't really care about the bleed duration.

Than again longer bleed duration and being able to spam the ability with lifetap might make ryslatha's coil worth looking into if you have enough att speed.
Dernière édition par JuicedG, le 22 juil. 2021 09:33:57
Hey guys, how viable is this for SSF? Never tried SSF before but I love this build.
"
Tenerbris a écrit :
Hey guys, how viable is this for SSF? Never tried SSF before but I love this build.

Maybe this is the worst league to play ssf depending on the build, it can get zdps.
"
Alkatraz_BR a écrit :
"
Tenerbris a écrit :

Maybe this is the worst league to play ssf depending on the build, it can get zdps.

It's also the first time that it's a possible starter for SSF. Divide and Conqueror was mandatory and you won't league start with a build that has mandatory uniques :D

But now i think if you know what you are doing, it's totally fine for SSF. Gearing for this build is not that hard.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
What about add Corrupting Fever to the build? I think it will increase dps in start very big. In 3.14 with 4l setup on 10 stacks CF deal 400k damage
"
TheDyssaN a écrit :
What about add Corrupting Fever to the build? I think it will increase dps in start very big. In 3.14 with 4l setup on 10 stacks CF deal 400k damage

I will be dropping deadly ailments in favour of lifetap to make use of corrupting fever (and to avoid the new mana costs)

I dont feel like Deadly ailments is worth anything anymore but i might be wrong

The 0.20 base hit damage is just too much for what it does
Dernière édition par Feluto9, le 22 juil. 2021 12:01:47
Deadly Ailments still works with this build. The calculation for bleed takes effect prior to the 80% hit reduction.

Latest PoB has the 80% reduction coded in on DA, and you can see that it's still a huge portion of the bleed damage (I see a 30.7% reduction in damage over time removing it)

That being said, corrupting blood + lifetap could be a dps increase, I just haven't done the math on that.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires