[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Shield crush really needs high numbers to be viable as a skill. It looks to be relatively short range, and little to no benefit to use over sst where you can apply the same amount of damage just a screen away.
Deadly ailments support now deals 80% less damage with hits
"
Feluto9 a écrit :

Yup and my question with this is does the 80% less hit damage affect the calculation for bleed damage ?
"
JuicedG a écrit :
This is the basetree I'm going with. I think spirit void should cover mana atleast at the start. Nothing else really special. Once I reach higher levels I'll start min/maxing with cluster jewels etc.

Take the extra bleed chance node if needed btw. Tireless cluster might be interesting too. And as mentioned before BM + MC and the 2x 10% life, and that means you can still use fenumus if I'm correct, it reserves 25% life. But currently CM doesn't seem to calculate correctly in POB (pride still reserves 50% life).

https://pastebin.com/qXZY6une

Probably going (in this order):
SST
Brutality
Vicious Projectiles
Swift Affliction
Chance to bleed
Unbound Ailments

why did you drop Command of Steel ?
"
askjosh a écrit :
"
JuicedG a écrit :
This is the basetree I'm going with. I think spirit void should cover mana atleast at the start. Nothing else really special. Once I reach higher levels I'll start min/maxing with cluster jewels etc.

Take the extra bleed chance node if needed btw. Tireless cluster might be interesting too. And as mentioned before BM + MC and the 2x 10% life, and that means you can still use fenumus if I'm correct, it reserves 25% life. But currently CM doesn't seem to calculate correctly in POB (pride still reserves 50% life).

https://pastebin.com/qXZY6une

Probably going (in this order):
SST
Brutality
Vicious Projectiles
Swift Affliction
Chance to bleed
Unbound Ailments

'The Command of Steel Notable no longer grants “1% increased Damage per 1% Chance to Block Attack Damage”. It now grants “5% increased Attack Damage per 5% Chance to Block Attack Damage”.'

Attack Damage does nothing for bleed.
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/op73wg/some_thoughts_from_chris/

"Why did you remove the Cold Damage Over Time stat from Hypothermia?

We're going to be re-adding cold damage over time to Hypothermia, granting 29% more at gem level 20.

Hypothermia was never intended to be a cold DoT support gem. It just had the cold damage over time stat added because cold DoT builds needed more support gems at the time. As there are now more alternatives and the support gem was effectively two different supports combined into one, we decided to remove it.

A lot of players have found the removal confusing or jarring and we don't really have any balance concerns with it being there, so we've decided to add it back for now. We will remove it from Hypothermia again when we create another cold DoT-focused support gem in future."

Looks like Hypothermia will be even better now that they reversed the damage nerf on it.
"
askjosh a écrit :
"
Feluto9 a écrit :

Yup and my question with this is does the 80% less hit damage affect the calculation for bleed damage ?

It does not. Bleed scales from base hit damage, deadly ailments doesn't apply to that.
Also; I can't find Apothecary gloves in PoB. With ultimatum not going core are those also gone? They are definately better than sinistral gloves for bleed.
"
JuicedG a écrit :
Also; I can't find Apothecary gloves in PoB. With ultimatum not going core are those also gone? They are definately better than sinistral gloves for bleed.

They're still in for me. They were added as new atlas base types, so should not be reliant on the Ultimatum league.

"
askjosh a écrit :

It's now pretty mediocre. I also dropped it from my current pob iteration.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
"
paLe1337 a écrit :
"
JuicedG a écrit :

They're still in for me. They were added as new atlas base types, so should not be reliant on the Ultimatum league.

"
askjosh a écrit :

It's now pretty mediocre. I also dropped it from my current pob iteration.

Oh I'm stupid, I found them. Hunter influence on those and you're good to go:D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires