[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Shard Projectiles now deal 50% less Damage (previously 75%).

I think it's a mistake on Patch Notes, Shard Projectiles now deal 50% less damage (previously 25%).
Dernière édition par Jasao100, le 21 juil. 2021 19:41:14
How difficult do you guys think it will be to get Soul Taker unique during the first weekend of play ?
"
Jasao100 a écrit :
"
Shard Projectiles now deal 50% less Damage (previously 75%).

I think it's a mistake on Patch Notes, Shard Projectiles now deal 50% less damage (previously 25%).

ouch so then they nerfed it, but with all the other changes it should still be stronger than it was before right
Any people smarter than me figuring out the best supports, changes and leveling for 3.15 with this build?
"
Jasao100 a écrit :

ohh good catch. i didn't even notice. But with the chains + overall buff clear will still be good.

"
Jasao100 a écrit :

ohh good catch. i didn't even notice. But with the chains + overall buff clear will still be good.

I will try to update my pob asap and make a 3.15 file.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Deadly Ailments: Supported Skills now deal 80% less Damage with Hits (previously 10%).

Bleed Calc from https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Bleeding

Potential damage from one bleed application is based on the base physical damage of attack that caused it: 70% per second if the target is standing still (reduced to 10% if an enemy monster applied it). If the target is moving, bleeding deals additional damage equal to twice the base, for a total of 3 times the base damage (210% per second)

If I understand this correctly the bleed damage is based on a percentage of the base physical damage of the attack that hit the mob so does this happen before Deadly Ailments reduces the damage by 80% or does the calculation happen after the damage with hits gets nuked by 80%.

If the calculation happens after the 80% nerf then Deadly Ailments is going to royally suck for our build.
Dernière édition par askjosh, le 22 juil. 2021 02:02:18
Big Pilgrim is also doing a Shield Crush/Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator build as a league start so it might be good to compare his POB with this POB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PBRINzA0yY&ab_channel=BigPilgrim
The shards thing is a nice catch, that's a biggish nerf as well.

So get 100% more dmg, loose ~50% in supports, loose 1 shard (another 25%) and the remaining shards also do less damage :/

With the chain change, is the lion eyes armor still the best? The pierce will actually break the chaining actions if I am not mistaken.
This is the basetree I'm going with. I think spirit void should cover mana atleast at the start. Nothing else really special. Once I reach higher levels I'll start min/maxing with cluster jewels etc.

Take the extra bleed chance node if needed btw. Tireless cluster might be interesting too. And as mentioned before BM + MC and the 2x 10% life, and that means you can still use fenumus if I'm correct, it reserves 25% life. But currently CM doesn't seem to calculate correctly in POB (pride still reserves 50% life).

https://pastebin.com/qXZY6une

Probably going (in this order):
SST
Brutality
Vicious Projectiles
Swift Affliction
Chance to bleed
Unbound Ailments

Dernière édition par JuicedG, le 22 juil. 2021 03:53:21
"
askjosh a écrit :
Big Pilgrim is also doing a Shield Crush/Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator build as a league start so it might be good to compare his POB with this POB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PBRINzA0yY&ab_channel=BigPilgrim

Tree looks pretty similar. I think the tree changes aren't that big.

I already made some 3.15 notes on the starter page.

3.15:
Huge buffs to SST
now SSF viable as Divide and Conquer is removed
Cluster nerfs, so maybe more focus on the tree nodes
Support gem nerfs should be compensated by buffs. so overall not a big dps loss as other skills
Mana will be an issue. Maybe Enduring Flask will be mandatory.
Skitterbots + Hypo maybe.

Still thinking about Impale SST. But the gem is dead... So not sure about that.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires