[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Eridoo a écrit :

Are you at 74% with tempest shield and Painforged up, or 74% in hideout?

I'm at 74% in my hideout

And yes the damage in packs is just nuts, the DMG at bosses is semi ok!

The positive is you can just stand there and attack all the time at some point
"
ShirakFaeryn a écrit :
Would you guys say this bleed version has respectable DPS for the tankiness tradeoff?

It depends how much you're going to invest. I recorded my last sirus fight to show how trivial he can be with full gear. I eat every attack and his last phase takes me less than 1 minute with roughly 4.5m sirus bleed dps and I don't even get the opportunity to cull him because he's doing his maze. This is quite a bit of investment to get here, and I'm playing blood magic like an idiot so you can get more dps than this and be tankier following this guide, my hp is probably a lot lower than most.

So I'd say yes, the tankiness tradeoff is worth it. Even if it takes you twice as long to kill him, he practically can't kill you. I've done every invitation with no problems with much lower dps than I have now.

Disclaimer: don't play like me there's something wrong with my brain

https://youtu.be/KUi6Ob3Mu-I
"
SiAnKo a écrit :
"
Eridoo a écrit :

Are you at 74% with tempest shield and Painforged up, or 74% in hideout?

I'm at 74% in my hideout

And yes the damage in packs is just nuts, the DMG at bosses is semi ok!

The positive is you can just stand there and attack all the time at some point

with 74% in hideout you are capped (conditionally) with your ascendancy, you don't even need to run tempest shield. Could use ancestral protector (with cull if you have links) for some nice attack speed on bosses
I don't like vici projectiles. The "10% reduced proj. attackspeed" slows you down the further you progress and lvl+scale your stats.

Almost rerolled build until I tried without vici projectiles. Feels like a new build
Put in the Totem with autocast..
Have Sirius 5 (dont have higher atm)just killed, it was ez af :D
"
SiAnKo a écrit :

What did you replace the totem with , use it instead of corrupting set up?
If anyone has some time and could look at my gear and suggest how to do some upgrades that would be great. I feel like everything works fine but it is really hard for me to find meaningful upgrades. I didnt realize how hard it would be to juggle attributes and res and life. let alone dot multi. I know i need to get it on my gloves and neck but working out how is hurtting my brain.
"
wotad a écrit :
"
SiAnKo a écrit :

What did you replace the totem with , use it instead of corrupting set up?

I just put it instead of Tempest, because im maxed for block.

Sirius 5 was ez, could tank him the whole time.
"
realsolidrok a écrit :
If anyone has some time and could look at my gear and suggest how to do some upgrades that would be great. I feel like everything works fine but it is really hard for me to find meaningful upgrades. I didnt realize how hard it would be to juggle attributes and res and life. let alone dot multi. I know i need to get it on my gloves and neck but working out how is hurtting my brain.

Look at my tree, I took this guide as a base and looked on poe.ninja on someone, who builds bleed too but different.
I have so much res in the tree, and some huge res gear (but not much) and im at like 90-100res ~30 chaos res
Okay replaced some of my stuff like my armor,I lost some hp but gained 75% chaos resistance and my other resistances are a bit too high but gives options to change other stuff.

Only 61 block with tempest though which is a issue.

I dropped Pierce also hopefully not that important.
Dernière édition par wotad, le 22 sept. 2021 13:17:25

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires