[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
GekoOnMars a écrit :
Considering trying out SST has anyone here played/tried out using headhunter with SST does it feel good or is a simple stygian overall better?

Belt doesn't define this build, that slot is quite flexible.
Use HH if you have it, Ryslatha is also good, use Stygian if you need to fix resists, etc. Though offensively for general mapping HH is probably the best, but the build can do great without it anyway.
Dernière édition par artisanix, le 23 sept. 2021 07:01:22
"
hipposaver a écrit :

wondering if theres a reason some of the higher versions use accuracy sword... is it just for the passive point back?

besides that i could go for some crazy malevolence watchers? is there any obvious problems with my build/gear as i see it seems to have progressed in this thread

If you like to use Shield Charge then Runic Axe is bis base! The reason why I went a sword and NOT an axe was that I can't stand Shield Charge. One of the most annoying movement skills in the game that gets stuck on any object etc.
But anyway, if you want to use Whirling Blades, then a sword is the way to go! That's the simple reason!
Dernière édition par larsahh_, le 23 sept. 2021 08:34:29
Thanks for the 40/40 bro loved the build.
"
larsahh_ a écrit :
"
hipposaver a écrit :

wondering if theres a reason some of the higher versions use accuracy sword... is it just for the passive point back?

besides that i could go for some crazy malevolence watchers? is there any obvious problems with my build/gear as i see it seems to have progressed in this thread

If you like to use Shield Charge then Runic Axe is bis base! The reason why I went a sword and NOT an axe was that I can't stand Shield Charge. One of the most annoying movement skills in the game that gets stuck on any object etc.
But anyway, if you want to use Whirling Blades, then a sword is the way to go! That's the simple reason!

Ahh makes sense
"
swimhigh a écrit :
Eridoo
What is your opinion about flask setup and enchants?

I've only used the 3/5 extra proj helm enchant. It's extremely strong for mapping. Glove enchants I don't care and the only belt ones I think that apply for us is more damage while maimed or +armour during fortify.

I'm using the extremely lazy "ggg implemented flask macro". You can try it for mapping and see if you like it as long as you're not relying on flasks for freeze immunity (I'm just using for chill, but you can put ignite or shock or anything you find annoying)

I have chalice on spacebar and hit it when it's full (every like 12 seconds or something silly) and during that time if you are killing anything your flasks will auto-apply, while mapping or league mechanics this is about every 0.5 seconds or less so you are practically permanently immune to whatever you want just like old flasks because if you get chilled/shocked/ignited the flask will be used almost instantly and you are immune for 4 seconds if used while affected by the ailment.

Again not good if you need a flask for freeze immunity, and not great for longer bosses if you want flasks because you will always be 1 set of charges down (I'm dumb and don't even touch flasks during boss fights), but otherwise it's the laziest setup you can have. You can use onslaught flask instead of quartz if you don't get onslaught from somewhere else.

"
GekoOnMars a écrit :
Considering trying out SST has anyone here played/tried out using headhunter with SST does it feel good or is a simple stygian overall better?

I've used HH on this build for a long time now, even if it didn't add damage the attack speed and movement speed you get most of the time is worth it. It's also nice for conquerors because you do the old metamorph trick and kill them before they can do much of anything
"
Eridoo a écrit :
I'm dumb and don't even touch flasks during boss fights

I sympathise. Sane exiles don't use other than life flasks for bosses!

Before this league I had all slots with all life flasks on every build. I just hated the previous system. If I need to activate manually anything that lasts only couple of seconds in such games I just don't bother with it at all.

Currently it's similar in my case, I have offensive flasks set to trigger while hitting rares, so it's always a good damage burst while needed the most, and mapping feels smoother.
Where do you guys get all your block from?
Not sure if I should drop Advancing Fortress because that 15% chance to block + Tempest shield is what gets me to block cap and I like the tankiness, will I be fine if i drop it and just have 60% chance to block?
Block should depend on play style and current goals.

Until half of the last level my Glad had something like 73% in hideout - because of Lioneye's Remorse (+35% block). After I finally crafted something better with more armour, block dropped to 66% flat. Finished the rest of the leveling on that. But I played more defensive, like a ranged build, didn't run the hardest content, and didn't noticed a difference between those values that much. And my build has 2 small clusters with +5% block each.

So if you value a defense and want to gain a level or two more then that claw is solid. However if you don't care about xp anymore and want to go "bossing", the better replacement in that slot would be some warlord influenced stick with damage and bleeding over time.
Dernière édition par artisanix, le 24 sept. 2021 14:44:24
"
artisanix a écrit :
Block should depend on play style and current goals.

Until half of the last level my Glad had something like 73% in hideout - because of Lioneye's Remorse (+35% block). After I finally crafted something better with more armour, block dropped to 66% flat. Finished the rest of the leveling on that. But I played more defensive, like a ranged build, didn't run the hardest content, and didn't noticed a difference between those values that much. And my build has 2 small clusters with +5% block each.

So if you value a defense and want to gain a level or two more then that claw is solid. However if you don't care about xp anymore and want to go "bossing", the better replacement in that slot would be some warlord influenced stick with damage and bleeding over time.

I see, I'll try experimenting, thanks!
If you're just wondering where to get block, you can get a couple % on regular jewels, a 3 passive small cluster can give you I think maximum 7%, or you can anoint your amulet with a block node. Also influenced gloves and shields.

I'm actually capped (conditionally with ascendancy + tempest shield up) because my timeless jewel turned a travel node into +1% block chance. Also with anomalous CWDT and increased duration you can have tempest shield up for 25 seconds or something
Dernière édition par Eridoo, le 24 sept. 2021 20:00:35

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires