[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

yep its -60, tryed to craft a chaos belt with hunter mods, dunno should i try further? No Chaos but seems nice

Got myself some nice chaos res items :)

Dernière édition par SiAnKo, le 21 sept. 2021 17:31:49
"
SiAnKo a écrit :
I fought sirius like 2 times and booth times I lost, guess I just need to get better.

That's normal. Most of exiles died in couple of first fights with him.
The general idea is that you want to keep an eye on him constantly during fights, so being in melee range is far better than trying to exchange blows from a distance. So if he teleports himself in a certain direction, just follow him immediately to close the distance
You may want to watch some tutorials on youtube that analyzes the fight, that knowledge may be helpful to get better quicker.

Don't forget to have immunity to corrupted blood as well on one of your jewels on skill tree, as one variant of die beam applies such debuff on you if you miss just one block. Or at least be prepared to quickly use a life flask with such immunity, though such jewel is better still.

And I'm not convinced by Cruelty setup here - Sirus has so much life that's impossible to trigger the full bonus from Cruelty with this build. So Swift Affliction or Unbound Ailments or Divergent Chance to Bleed max qual is probably a better idea for that fight.
Dernière édition par artisanix, le 21 sept. 2021 18:17:33
Im about to get my second sirus also.. I did it once this league with cyclone and got blasted I have no chaos resistance also do you need it for sirus or just immune to corrupted?

I could probs get to 0 though through belt and body armor change.

I only have around 10 ex atm so maybe cant get new shield and body for that depending how much they cost.
Dernière édition par wotad, le 21 sept. 2021 18:19:42
is there something wrong with pob? i see there like int req 111 and in pob you got 46
"
wotad a écrit :
I have no chaos resistance also do you need it for sirus or just immune to corrupted?

Immunity to corrupted blood is just good overall, not only for Sirus, it's always good to have this.

And for few of first fights with him it's good to have that chaos res at least at 0 (that's also good for the whole game, max block or not).

Few of his attacks deal chaos damage. And those storms that are everywhere do that too if you get too close to them.

Most of those dangers can be relatively easily avoided if you know the mechanic of the fight, but at the beginning if you aren't cautions you may accidentally get yourself into one of those attacks or storms, then with such negative chaos res you'll die quicker than you'll be able to react.
Dernière édition par artisanix, le 21 sept. 2021 18:47:00
"
wotad a écrit :
Im about to get my second sirus also.. I did it once this league with cyclone and got blasted I have no chaos resistance also do you need it for sirus or just immune to corrupted?

I could probs get to 0 though through belt and body armor change.

I only have around 10 ex atm so maybe cant get new shield and body for that depending how much they cost.

You can look at the wiki for every attack sirus does. In general big boy floating sirus (rain of stars etc) does a lot of chaos damage, whereas beta sirus generally does all phys and elemental. Also with really low chaos res just walking near the storms will kill you really quickly.

Corrupted blood is only applied by his die beam in the last phase, as a newer player you really want CB immunity because he WILL hit you or at least clip you with the beam a lot and you will melt, especially if you walked through his quad beam and can barely move and take a ton more damage from the debuff.
Dernière édition par Eridoo, le 21 sept. 2021 18:48:11
Well I accidently went into it and failed but is what it is lmfao. I think once I get a bit more gear should be able to do it.

My second sirus ever it doesnt seem that complicated.

Thanks for your advice though will get some chaos resitance and shield next most likely.
Ok I guess I'm ready, need to go to bed but spend much more ex than I would like for crafting and some gear. Can't find the lab enchantmen yet...

Tier 16 with nasty mods 140+% maps is just stupidly easy, for bosses I just can stand there and hit my shield to their faces. Maven or not..

Will craft a better weapon, but ATM I'm at 190k spectral shield and 55k bleeding DMG, when some mobs survive my shield charge it's just one hit lul. Never had this much fun in Poe, it's a really nice build :))
Will try Sirius tomorrow, blasting his booty

Also I'm at 74% block for attacks, is it much of a difference to maxblock? Don't know the game mechanics that well
Dernière édition par SiAnKo, le 21 sept. 2021 19:22:55
"
SiAnKo a écrit :
Ok I guess I'm ready, need to go to bed but spend much more ex than I would like for crafting and some gear. Can't find the lab enchantmen yet...

Tier 16 with nasty mods 140+% maps is just stupidly easy, for bosses I just can stand there and hit my shield to their faces. Maven or not..

Will craft a better weapon, but ATM I'm at 190k spectral shield and 55k bleeding DMG, when some mobs survive my shield charge it's just one hit lul. Never had this much fun in Poe, it's a really nice build :))
Will try Sirius tomorrow, blasting his booty

Also I'm at 74% block for attacks, is it much of a difference to maxblock? Don't know the game mechanics that well

Are you at 74% with tempest shield and Painforged up, or 74% in hideout?
I'm thinking about switching my gladiator to a SST build to try out the hype train before potential nerfs next league. I originally wanted to go cold conversion after seeing the DPS numbers on poe.ninja (after trying to filter out some of the POBWarriors, unticking boxes in config, turning off berserk, etc.) But the cold version looks a bit squishier. Would you guys say this bleed version has respectable DPS for the tankiness tradeoff?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires