[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
wotad a écrit :
I changed my build around a bit now changed my gems not sure which really works better or how my gem set ups are overall honestly.

Personally I need to figure out my play style (mashing buttons all the time isn't quite it). Also I have to stop taking POB as the gospel for my builds per se. I had taken the highest overall DPS to be the holy grail on how I selected gems. Sure maybe I got an extra 150k dmg but would have lived longer using another gem instead since one skill meshed better with another skill and I would have had a more balanced build.

Not sure how you're going to eventually decide what advice you take but that's where I'm at. Think I'll try a few gem setups until I find something that seems just right and works.

P.S. Sorry I didn't answer your question per se.
Dernière édition par The_Shamus, le 21 sept. 2021 12:52:33
"
wotad a écrit :
My SST set up seems fine not sure about the other gem set ups.

Because it is fine ;]

The further (min-max) tweaks to it could be:
- corrupted Anomalous SST 21/20,
- Awakened Vicious Projectiles
- Awakened Brutality
- replace Maim with Divergent Chance to Bleed at 20% quality.

And that's pretty much it. You may want to do those tweaks if you'll have the right mood and required currency, otherwise it's not that important.

Of course I didn't mention the absolute max gem setup, because that requires eating exalts in bulk for breakfast ;p
"
wotad a écrit :
Any tips overall on what I should upgrade next is welcome also.

I would probably focus on two items first.

1) Your current shield has ~2300 armour - and final goal here is to have a shield with 2900+ armour, as this will be a very good increase in overall damage, probably more than what you can achieve by tweaking your gems now.

2) If your play style is more ranged/defensive then you may want to change that claw you have for some warlord influenced 1H weapon with increased physical damage over time, and bleeding over time. You'll probably sacrifice max block, and some life on hit, but added damage may be noticeable.
Dernière édition par artisanix, le 21 sept. 2021 13:18:15
"
artisanix a écrit :
"
wotad a écrit :
Any tips overall on what I should upgrade next is welcome also.

I would probably focus on two items first.

1) Your current shield has ~2300 armour - and final goal here is to have a shield with 2900+ armour, as this will be a very good increase in overall damage, probably more than what you can achieve by tweaking your gems now.

2) If your play style is more ranged/defensive then you may want to change that claw you have for some warlord influenced 1H weapon with increased physical damage over time, and bleeding over time. You'll probably sacrifice max block, and some life on hit, but added damage may be noticeable.

Thanks for your tips and good to see a guide actually active haha other builds I tried or posted in for other skills were not active.
Yo, I have 22ex to spend. How do I make him Sirius 8 viable? Could someone help`me out?

"
SiAnKo a écrit :
Yo, I have 22ex to spend. How do I make him Sirius 8 viable? Could someone help`me out?

The question is how many times you fought Sirus before?
As this is mostly a "mechanical" fight. Success is determined mainly by player's knowledge of the fight, damage only helps "slightly".

Anyway, in the first place get your man a better shield...
You should aim at something with 2900+ armour - the bigger the better of course.

And you may want to drop Cruelty from your gem setup and replace it with Divergent Chance to Bleed with 20% qual for instance.
Dernière édition par artisanix, le 21 sept. 2021 16:30:46
I fought sirius like 2 times and booth times I lost, guess I just need to get better.
Upgraded my shield and armor for now

Guess now it's time to practise. Just did a Vaal Temple with nasty mods and never dropped in life... Its ez mode now I guess

POB says that bleed would do less damage

Dernière édition par SiAnKo, le 21 sept. 2021 16:37:33
"
SiAnKo a écrit :
I fought sirius like 2 times and booth times I lost, guess I just need to get better.
Upgraded my shield and armor for now

Guess now it's time to practise. Just did a Vaal Temple with nasty mods and never dropped in life... Its ez mode now I guess

POB says that bleed would do less damage

At max block I don't even dodge A9 die beam anymore, I just stand in it. Do you have really bad chaos res or what is killing you in the fight?
I have no chaos at all I think.. Could make some I guess?!
"
SiAnKo a écrit :
I have no chaos at all I think.. Could make some I guess?!

None as in -60% or 0%, because 0% is decent enough as long as you don't stand in his storms or something

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires