[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Why do you get Twin Terrors on the passive tree? Doesn't it interact negatively with Overwhelm? Or am I misunderstanding something here
"
marvelouswonderful a écrit :
Why do you get Twin Terrors on the passive tree? Doesn't it interact negatively with Overwhelm? Or am I misunderstanding something here

All weapons have a base critical strike chance. Jewelled Foils as an example has 5.5%. What Overwhelm does is jack that up to 7.5% no matter what weapon you're using.

After that all sources of increased critical strike rating will add up as a multiplier for that 7.5%

There are a few sources in the game that can make the 7.5% even higher such as attack crit on elder/hunter chest, bottled faith flask and increased critical strikes support.

Tl;dr Overwhelm makes our base crit higher but still benefits from increased crit.
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
marvelouswonderful a écrit :

All weapons have a base critical strike chance. Jewelled Foils as an example has 5.5%. What Overwhelm does is jack that up to 7.5% no matter what weapon you're using.

After that all sources of increased critical strike rating will add up as a multiplier for that 7.5%

There are a few sources in the game that can make the 7.5% even higher such as attack crit on elder/hunter chest, bottled faith flask and increased critical strikes support.

Tl;dr Overwhelm makes our base crit higher but still benefits from increased crit.

Alright thanks for the clarification. Last question: Does saviour and paradoxica interact fine? Or would it be better to get a 400+ dps foil to combine with the saviour?
Either works. Paradoxica is just typically cheaper than rares for the same damage because people underestimate double damage mod. If you are going for a more expensive weapon I highly recommend checking it in POB to see wich is better.
I got myself a Saviour about two days ago. Been using it since then and I love it. I personally use convocation, but I actually find the AI of the clones to be decent enough. It is definitely a very nice DPS increase on single target, and they help with clear, especially if you have some AoE on your passive tree.

I just wish that it was easier to test the DPS of it. I want to know if Less Duration support boosts their cyclone damage, because if it does it would effectively be like a 7th link on your cyclone. As is though, I am not using Less Duration and instead just pressing convocation every once in a while.

I got a Lethal Pride, but even after 6 divines it was still horrible. Mine wants to keep giving me totem damage and placement, lol. Currently saving up for a Bottled Faith while I work on 36 challenges. Thanks to OP for the build, even though I have changed it around quite a bit, it was an awesome base to work from.
Great build and guide! Im running this atm and saving for Saviour. Thanks alot for this :)
"
Dex2644 a écrit :
"
MrGrandjojo a écrit :
"
rezzet a écrit :
is it problem if Paradoxica have 10% chance to trigger level 1 blood rage when you kill ?

If I'm not mistaken, when it proc it will overlap your blood rage, so if you have blood rage 20/20 it's a dps loss.

Nope it does not. It works similar to Maim in that you can have multiple sources of it but it will always pick the strongest buff.

It's weird I tested it and when I refresh my blood rage attack speed goes up, maybe quality is not taken into account.
Dernière édition par MrGrandjojo, le 9 janv. 2020 10:43:23
Finally crafted a chest armour with explode mod, its very rare i did it by alteration spamming the astral plate with crusader influence.

in retrospect it would have been alot cheaper to buy an astral plate with crit and awakener orb the explode mob onto it, so for anyone willing to craft such an item that would be my advice.

I've managed to craft two decent body armours. Anyone have a suggestion to which to use? The +1 gem active gem is about a 6% damge loss it seems, and the recover life on kill seems decent but the elder armour gives 300 more life.
Hello Dex, i was following your guide, i swapped some skill points on the three, but is similar to yours. Can you get me any advice for any improvement on my gear? Thanks so much.

Dernière édition par danit0x, le 9 janv. 2020 21:26:18

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires