[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hey dex
Saw your video on youtube
Im playing a different cyclone slayer build and want to switch to urs hopefully to do more damage and better content

Does the POb in the guide is the updated one?
I will try to sell some gear and buy the swords and other items needed
Cant wait to try it

Sadly i killed alira but i will fix this aswell ;)

is it problem if Paradoxica have 10% chance to trigger level 1 blood rage when you kill ?
Nope its not a problem. Its just subpar since its a hybrid stat with attack speed instead of quality.

Any recommendations now what to go for next? I'm gonna get a rare helm for bossing, but should I get a rare foil with high pdps or get another paradoxica.
So I just got a Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel. I put it down next to golems blood. Is there anyway to see what its doing? Do the numberes on the jewel matter? I've never used one of these before, so I'm not sure what these do.
Incrased Damage while Leeching does not work when we're on full hp without overleech right ?
Hi, thx for guide, its great.
What kind of swords should I look for after paradox to improve DPS? Only The Saviour?
Some kind of intermediate option within 5-10 exalt?
sorry for bad english, i use google translate
"
crazz2 a écrit :
Hi, thx for guide, its great.
What kind of swords should I look for after paradox to improve DPS? Only The Saviour?
Some kind of intermediate option within 5-10 exalt?
sorry for bad english, i use google translate

The Savior is a pretty good investment at this point. I think 20 ex is much more reasonable for its power.

If you dont feel like spending that much though you can start looking for rare foils that outperforms your current Paradoxica. A max rolled Paradoxica will lose to a 480 pDPS foil with atleast 2 attacks per second.

"
kuriisu a écrit :

Incrased Damage while Leeching does not work when we're on full hp without overleech right ?

Normally it wouldnt no but since we are using Blood Rage we are constantly burning our own HP allowing us to benefit from leech effects like that. If you dont have Blood Rage active and you havent taken any damage then the damage will not apply.
Made these boots today, they compliment the build nicely.

next thing im thinking of trying is a exploding chest to help clearspeed abit.

"Killed Enemies Explode, dealing 3% of their Life as Physical Damage"
Anyone tried this out?
"
oreoo a écrit :
Made these boots today, they compliment the build nicely.

next thing im thinking of trying is a exploding chest to help clearspeed abit.

"Killed Enemies Explode, dealing 3% of their Life as Physical Damage"
Anyone tried this out?

I havent tried it no but I can assure you it would be very nice for mapping. With that said the mod is disgustingly hard to get in addition to mana cost and/or attack crit since its a caster type mod and Serrated fossils block caster mods.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires