[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
next thing im thinking of trying is a exploding chest to help clearspeed abit.

"Killed Enemies Explode, dealing 3% of their Life as Physical Damage"
Anyone tried this out?

Hi there

i can tell you that the mod Explody when killed changes how cyclone feels and plays . Its simply amazing and i cannot imagine playing cyclone without it! you can chain whole screens if there is enough density and the physical damage scales with Tree and gear.
If you can manage to get a chest with the mod ....DO IT!
Well the new awakener orb allows us to create chests with 2 guarenteed mods, so exploding mobs+ .. crit?

Someone could analyze my character 'samurai_atomico' and point out what is wrong with the build.

I'm dying a lot and a lot of bosses just can't kill. Example: boss map Basilica (tier 16).
Sorry for the noob question but where should I put the tempered flash jewel in the passive tree thank you.
"
rezzet a écrit :
is it problem if Paradoxica have 10% chance to trigger level 1 blood rage when you kill ?

If I'm not mistaken, when it proc it will overlap your blood rage, so if you have blood rage 20/20 it's a dps loss.
"
MrGrandjojo a écrit :
"
rezzet a écrit :
is it problem if Paradoxica have 10% chance to trigger level 1 blood rage when you kill ?

If I'm not mistaken, when it proc it will overlap your blood rage, so if you have blood rage 20/20 it's a dps loss.

Nope it does not. It works similar to Maim in that you can have multiple sources of it but it will always pick the strongest buff.
Can someone check my character to help me? I dont have good damage and I feel squishy dont know what's wrong
"
saenimy2 a écrit :
Can someone check my character to help me? I dont have good damage and I feel squishy dont know what's wrong

Idk what kind of builds you've played in the past but at a quick glance your gear should be enough to clear the entire game.
Maybe it's just the map mods screwing me. I have 5k life and sometimes get one shot and gotta learn elderslayer mechanics and such
Ill have another look when I get home from work but aim for 6k+ life in the later red maps and use molten shell frequently. Some map mods are very nasty in high Awaken level aswell.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires