[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Just inputting some feedback for 3.15

This will be the last league i using this build to go 40/40 as it takes too much efforts now with all the nerfs.

Problem in 3.15

The Flask nerfs affected us in survivalbility greatly in particular against freeze mobs. Once we are frozen, as we are melee distance it will basically just perma freeze you non-stop.

The nerf to Lion's Roar and support gems basically gutted our damage chart. In comparison a 550 PDPS 2H sword in previous league has no trouble fighting A8 Sirus while the same sword this league barely get the job done in T15 Maps. Therefore more gears investment is needed to reach endgame now.

Using Abyssus and going Overwhelm accounts to 40% overall damage increase which turn you into glass cannon and thus help push maps significant easier but the lack of defensive means u have to play strategic and not charged in.

If experiencing flask charge issues due to the nerf, there is a way to make it pre-nerf level using Overflowing Chalice with the right enchant such as this

This will allow you to spam flasks again

Overall still a viable build to play, however dun expect it to be a smooth sailing
Dernière édition par Eechye, le 26 juil. 2021 01:34:18
Im playing this build for the first time and have to say, its good fun.
You have to play actively and cant zoom zoom braindead, which apparently isnt for all players.
To put things in perspective: Im currently doing T1-5 maps with level 73, 3,8k Life, a Scaeva + Dreamfeather and cyclone on a 4-Link(!) and havent any real problems. So theres still plenty of room for maxing the build for the endgame.
Dernière édition par Xorha, le 26 juil. 2021 10:05:25
Hi, i know we're all screwed damagewise this league, but how can i improve dmg at this state i;m finishing cluster setup / adding enlighten to handle herald of purity aura and trying to get my six link. Both paradoxica and saviour are out of touch for while. Is it a way to improve otherwise?
"
Krynsu a écrit :
Hi, i know we're all screwed damagewise this league, but how can i improve dmg at this state i;m finishing cluster setup / adding enlighten to handle herald of purity aura and trying to get my six link. Both paradoxica and saviour are out of touch for while. Is it a way to improve otherwise?

I am also in this position currently. I am trying to brainstorm some ideas and I'll post if I figure out something.
"
Krynsu a écrit :

The biggest impact to damage this league forward is to ensure that your effective critical chance remain as high as possible. The Old Diamond flasks allow us to bypass many critical chance check and instead heavily invest in damage.

The Biggest improvement in overall damage right now is to swap out 1 Damage Gem and add a Increased Critical Chance support instead. This will overall boost your effective critcal chance by up to 20% (Do remember to quality it too!). Without a high effective critcal chance, your critical multiplier will end up not doing anything and thus you will suffer a huge impact in damage.

This is the current 6L i running.

Cyclone - Impale - Melee Phy - Brutality - LifeTap - Increased Critical Strike

Once you get yourself a +15 Mana Chest with 6L, Swap out Lifetap for Infused Channeling

The second source of critical is from Overwhelm ascendency. Honestly this is an mandatory node to take now.

If you do have this cluster jewel setup, go for Bane of Legends - Headsman - Overwhelm - Brutal Fervour

If you do not have the above cluster jewel setup, go for Bane of Legends - Headsman - Overwhelm - Impact

Lastly there is this keystone passive called "Dance with Death" that come from Brutal restrain jewel. It basically is the old diamond flask with the drawback of not using helmet. I will test this soon and see it goes.

With Increased critical strike chance, Ascendency and Flask active, my effective crit chance comes up to be about 85% from 55%. Adding Elevated Crit Chest should bring me close to 93% which is almost as good as the old Diamond Flask. Using my current 500 PDPS sword bring me closer to about 1.5M DPS.

Dernière édition par Eechye, le 27 juil. 2021 16:39:30
Thank you for your explanations Eechye. I played your variant in Ultimatum and it was a lot of fun...
Will try to implement your modifications as well as possible ... SSF not always easy :)
Guys, mana cost patched.

Here level 81.

Swapped lifetap x fortify. Now i use lifetap with leap slam.

Actually in 5L -> CYCLONE - RAGE - CHANCE TO BLEED - MELEE PHYS DMG - FORTIFY

Cost cyclone 5 mana.

Using -> flesh&stone, blood&sand, herald of purity, dread banner, precision(lvl5)

Mana unreserved -> 70.

=================================================================
No problems if u use one cheap annoint (verdant x 3)

--------
Allocates Spirit Void (enchant)
--------
=================================================================
Thank you eechye ! a bit greedy question, by sacrificing impact node we dont have any acess to area of effect / range of our cyclone, we got only 1 point on bladedancer. Am i to greedy wanting all of stuff? How do you deal with it ?
"
Krynsu a écrit :
Thank you eechye ! a bit greedy question, by sacrificing impact node we dont have any acess to area of effect / range of our cyclone, we got only 1 point on bladedancer. Am i to greedy wanting all of stuff? How do you deal with it ?

There are several way to get bigger cyclone radius

Warlord Amulet with a crafted Veil Prefix = +15% AOE +16% Melee Dmg and +1 Range
Warlord Glove = +2/+4 Range (Elevated)
Helmet with a crafted Veil Suffix = +1 Range
Warlord 1H Sword or 2H Sword = +3/+3(3)

Ideally if you are farming white/yellow maps for currency to buy Saviour/Paradoxica than having Impact is better. Once you find damage is an issues than spec into Overwhelm.
Just a 1 week observation and testing into the league and has did some major modification.

I tested the Dance with Death keystone and while its very good given. You are subjected not only to melee critical strike against you are lucky but also magic critical strike. Which is why i decided not to run it and instead stick to Abyssus

This league especially once you get into high red tier map (T14 onwards). Curse mods are your biggest nightmare both to your offensive and defensive capability. So i have decided to readjust to the following 5 Flasks instead.

You may noticed i have drop Lion's Roar, this is because using Kiara's Determination is only a 1% DPS loss over Lion's Roar but grants you immunity to curses, freeze and stun for up to 6 seconds with the right enchantment 60% of the time. This itself is invalueable. Infact you can even choose to run 2 Kiara's for perma stun/freeze/curse immunity.

Overflowing Chalice synergies really well with your diamond and quicksilver flask as it allow you to perma spam the flask in maps like pre-nerf.

Overall i would switch out Kiara for Bottled Faith when fighting bosses like Shaper/Elder/Maven where immunity is not needed heavily.

I also have choose not to run the Totem node and Anscetral protector primary for 2 reasons. First is that Anscestral totem just died way too fast to be beneficial.

Secondly this league mechanics we start to encounter those pesky ruin monster that put their shield up that block all frontal attack. As Cyclone is an attack skill, it negates the damage to them. So using Warchief with Increased AOE works suprisingly wonder against them.

Moving forward, I will also be not using Elder+Walord chest and instead opting for Warlord+Redeemer Chest. Currently my effective crit rate sits at 100% which basically means i crit every single time so the Crit chest would be wasted. Therefore, redeemer with a 10% chance to gain frenzy charge on hit is way better.

Overall despite the huge impacts of the nerf, build still function really wells.

TLDR : Still can 1 shot bossess, still can zoom zoom and blow stuff ups in maps

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires