[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Trafficsquid a écrit :
Another question regarding survivability. I'm relatively new to PoE and i've been under the impression that its important to max all your resistances asap. But in this build, as far as I can tell, you basically don't care about chaos resistance?

Should I always be ignoring chaos resistance? Is there something i'm missing in this build that provides chaos resistance?

Most builds dont focus on chaos res. When people are talking about maxing your res they mean, cold, fire, lightning. Chaos res on an item is just a bonus if you get it.
----
Dernière édition par Draxtoss, le 3 mars 2021 10:57:36
Third time trying to make cyclone work this league, spent right at 9 ex on gear and im only getting 2m dps on POB. I went with the tree that didnt have cluster jewels for now, should I not be using those two unique swords

Gear

Spoiler
Hi, i been trying to follow the guide as much as i can while still being new to PoE. I still struggle a little bit in t16 maps, attempted sirus twice and I feel as though i am lacking a lot in damage, my dps numbers are not even half of the OP PoB guide. Am i doing something wrong? Heres my gear and pastebin link.
Any feedback/help/advice where i can improve and such is greatly appreciated. Thanks

https://pastebin.com/JFbQjwfQ
Dernière édition par Ballzsy, le 2 mars 2021 07:31:45
New player here. Just got to level 80 following your guide. What should I use my passive points on now? I seem to have unlocked everything on the PoB.
Should I get a rysthalsas coil or should I save and get the +2 impale jewel? I’m playing on PS4 so keep in mind the coil is around 6ex and the jewel around 13ex
"
Yougotsonnend a écrit :
Should I get a rysthalsas coil or should I save and get the +2 impale jewel? I’m playing on PS4 so keep in mind the coil is around 6ex and the jewel around 13ex

They're both huge upgrades. The impale jewel is probably a bigger upgrade but eventually you're gonna want both. Keep grinding bro
"
Ballzsy a écrit :
Hi, i been trying to follow the guide as much as i can while still being new to PoE. I still struggle a little bit in t16 maps, attempted sirus twice and I feel as though i am lacking a lot in damage, my dps numbers are not even half of the OP PoB guide. Am i doing something wrong? Heres my gear and pastebin link.
Any feedback/help/advice where i can improve and such is greatly appreciated. Thanks

https://pastebin.com/JFbQjwfQ

You are lacking a lot of crit so I'm guessing the damage feels very inconsistent atm. The main 2 fixes for that is getting Bottled Faith instead of your Sulphur Flask, but more importantly replace Atziri's Promise for a Diamond Flask ASAP.

We use Brutality in our links so we cannot deal chaos damage, making Atziri's Promise 100% useless, meanwhile Diamond Flask is without a doubt our most important DPS flask.

Look into replacing your amulet for an essence crafted Intelligence variant and use Intrinsic Catalysts on it, that way you will get around 65~ int from the amulet alone. Replace your two-stone ring with a shaper ring that has assassin's mark on hit, wich would further help you a lot with getting your crit up.

Other than that you are looking for the small things that give you gradual DPS increases, simply getting your gems levelled on Cyclone to 20/20 will give you an extra 500k DPS.

https://pastebin.com/FQuaq0Sm

In this POB I took the liberty of swapping your flasks that I mentioned aswell as fix some configurations, The Saviour isnt calculated right away meaning we will have to add a damage multiplier on it.
"
Jdunit a écrit :
"
Yougotsonnend a écrit :

They're both huge upgrades. The impale jewel is probably a bigger upgrade but eventually you're gonna want both. Keep grinding bro

Thanks king appreciate it might save for the impale jewel for now I got enough for the coil though
Is Abyssyus a good choice instead of Starkonja?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires