[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Bauab a écrit :
Here is an advice that should be in large letters in the original guide:

To defeat Sirus you MUST have "The Saviour" as your weapon

I don't know how much I can emphasise that. I had a very solid build and my first 3 attempts at Sirus were totally hopeless despite trying with Awakening Level 0. I was almost giving up on this build and today by chance I got a couple Exalted drops and decided to step up for a Saviour.

Sirus portal was available so I just went in, and I FORGOT to remove the damn watchstones so I faced him at Awakening Level 6! To my absolute surprise I destroyed him, only one death because I didn't move out of the way of his ray.

I had no idea this weapon would make such a big difference. I'll try Uber Atziri next because she also kicked my ass before.

Just updating that I killed Uber Atziri as well. Used 4 portals but could've done with less if I focused on dodging stuff and letting my copies do the damage.

Saviour indeed, what a difference it made!

"
Bauab a écrit :
"
Bauab a écrit :
Here is an advice that should be in large letters in the original guide:

To defeat Sirus you MUST have "The Saviour" as your weapon

I don't know how much I can emphasise that. I had a very solid build and my first 3 attempts at Sirus were totally hopeless despite trying with Awakening Level 0. I was almost giving up on this build and today by chance I got a couple Exalted drops and decided to step up for a Saviour.

Sirus portal was available so I just went in, and I FORGOT to remove the damn watchstones so I faced him at Awakening Level 6! To my absolute surprise I destroyed him, only one death because I didn't move out of the way of his ray.

I had no idea this weapon would make such a big difference. I'll try Uber Atziri next because she also kicked my ass before.

Just updating that I killed Uber Atziri as well. Used 4 portals but could've done with less if I focused on dodging stuff and letting my copies do the damage.

Saviour indeed, what a difference it made!

I'm sure it made a difference, but far from a must have item. I was running a Scaeva and 375pdps foil and killed A6 no problem, along with 20/20 Simulacrum.
"
LokiONY a écrit :
"
ynnad a écrit :
Hi guys,

It's not been clear to me as to how worthwhile the cluster jewels are, and when I should invest (and how much investment) in those. Also when should I swap to intel on my gear and pickup infused channeling.

I'm not sure with my gear and stage in the build, what's going to give me the best bang for buck. Kindly take a look and advise.

Cluster jewels are crazy powerful but can also be expensive - especially the large jewel with 2 sockets. Also for large I would advise to go with Deep Cuts and Bloodscent (that was you can drop Rage support from Cyclone and still have rage generated) and use Infused Channelling as it is very good - at 20/20 it's basically 50% more damage and 8% physical damage reduction so it's worth to get Intelligence on your gear, amulet would probably be one of the best spots and use the catalyst there. Also allocate Tenacity, golden oils are not that expensive and it will give you huge DPS increase. For cluster jewels pathing I would drop nodes leading to Heartseaker, Twin Terrors and trim a little around scion life wheel - you will get life and crit chance from jewels.

As for gear upgrades then helm with cyclone enchant is awesome but pretty expensive and hard to hit in the Lab but should be one of your goals. Go for spiked gloves as they have DPS implicit and you can craft attack speed on them for more damage. Tailwind/Elusive boots are awesome but also expensive and hard to craft with all nice rolls so it's probably QoL for later stages. Also you are overcapped on resistances so you can try to get more life/phys. dmg.

Thanks for that, all of these things are going to require a bit of investment, Maybe swapping to intel will be the cheapest option. What should be my priority order?
Has anyone tried playing it with a two-handed sword? any opinions?
"
OmniscientOnus a écrit :

I'm sure it made a difference, but far from a must have item. I was running a Scaeva and 375pdps foil and killed A6 no problem, along with 20/20 Simulacrum.

Night and day for me, the possibility of attacking without having to stick to the enemy all the time made an insane difference, I was able to avoid much of the stuff that would kill me instantly.

Certainly it's doable in other ways, but requiring much better defensive gear and much less room for mistakes without this sword.
"
ynnad a écrit :

Thanks for that, all of these things are going to require a bit of investment, Maybe swapping to intel will be the cheapest option. What should be my priority order?

Priority is what I missed in my original reply - Assassins mark ring. It will make a huge difference. If you are on low budget you can then suplement with Elders Mark as second ring or keep the one you have and go for a helm - cyclone attack speed enchant and T2 life roll on at least 400 armour is around 80c atm. This is what I would focus on first. Then look for high int amulet to support infusing channeling (huge DPS increase and also reduced damage taken) and then annoint it with Tenacity - expensive but worth it.

Jewels would be my second focus area - they can be expensive, especially the large one with Deep Cuts/Bloodscent/2 sockets I suggested but it's abosultely worth it - use Berserk gem if you get bloodscent. But you can also just get deep cuts and martial prowess for cheap. Medium jewel I use 1x precise focus/rapid infustion and 1x precise focus/hex breaker (this one is expensive but allows you to use Cincerswallow and Lions Roar and still have all ailment protection on other flasks), small jewels are not that expensive IIRC but it also depends on what extra they add - try for just regular ones with something that fits your build (like extra Intelligence) and just test it out and I am sure you will find them worthy and valuable.

Tailwind/elusive shoes and chest -15 to mana cost & ~+1.4 to crit are very expensive but absolutely worth it for min-maxing - those two are more of endgame grinds, also unsure if Paradoxica gives you that much without Herald of Purity and other sources of flat phys. dmg. so double check if rare Jewelled Foil wouldn't be better (depends on the budget).
Dernière édition par LokiONY, le 1 mai 2020 15:57:13
I am not very good at figuring out DPS, and have almost no knowledge in PoB short of looking at the skill tree.

Is there an easy way to tell which weapon is the bsst to use?

Here are my current options at the moment:

"
OmniscientOnus a écrit :
I am not very good at figuring out DPS, and have almost no knowledge in PoB short of looking at the skill tree.

The savior and paradoxica will be the best to use until you are able to get a 500pdps foil to replace the paradoxica.
"
swaes a écrit :
"
OmniscientOnus a écrit :

The savior and paradoxica will be the best to use until you are able to get a 500pdps foil to replace the paradoxica.

Awesome, that's kind of what I figured. Thanks!
"
rockazombies a écrit :

how the hell he reach 5m dps ? i only can do 1m when my gems and my level maxed out

(ik not the best gears)

Sorry to not answer the question, but I see you have only 6% chaos resist on the ring and nothing in all the rest of your gear, so I take your chaos resist is -44%? Do you survive well with that?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires