[3.6] Indigon Winter Orb- Fast, Tanky, High Damage |Deathless U.Elder, T16 easy farm

"
ploxirion a écrit :
"
gasparoto1 a écrit :

i crafted mine that way, it seemd that this give me the most dps. maybe im wrong and didnt checked all the options

edit: cold as extra chaos gave me more DPS than %spell damage.

i mean, why do we even need %spell damage? we already have A LOT from indigon.

Just checked, your craft isn't optimal. First of all added cold damage to spell > added lighting damage to spell.

Then, to answer your question, the mod we seek isn't a pure spell damage mod, but an hybrid one. It gives spell damage AND non-chaos dmg as extra chaos damage, and it outshines cold as extra chaos damage.

So according to POB the perfect scepter is :

(note that crafted mods have an average value to simulate the randomness of a multicraft)

i know it isnt optimal :(

the non-chaos dmg i dont have the mod, i tried to farm it but was impossible for me, not going to grind betrayal 5 hours to look for a mod. i know that mod is optimal tho!
i changed it for the cold damage as extra chaos dmg.

in PoB the lightning dmg to spells gave me more damage than cold damage to spells.. weird! maybe i did something wrong?
Could be because you are using added cold damage instead of controlled destruction?
This is my current gear for the crit version of the build. The only upgrade I could get is have some mana regen on my ring without messing up my resist (which I could not at the moment)

https://pastebin.com/YYzy81YV
Forgot to mention, I have killed Shaper rather easy with my crit version even with my old sub optimum sceptre (as shown in page 4) Will try for bder Elder later.

Also my crit version benefits greatly with this jewel:

"
ploxirion a écrit :
"
gasparoto1 a écrit :

i crafted mine that way, it seemd that this give me the most dps. maybe im wrong and didnt checked all the options

edit: cold as extra chaos gave me more DPS than %spell damage.

i mean, why do we even need %spell damage? we already have A LOT from indigon.

Just checked, your craft isn't optimal. First of all added cold damage to spell > added lighting damage to spell.

Then, to answer your question, the mod we seek isn't a pure spell damage mod, but an hybrid one. It gives spell damage AND non-chaos dmg as extra chaos damage, and it outshines cold as extra chaos damage.

So according to POB the perfect scepter is :

(note that crafted mods have an average value to simulate the randomness of a multicraft)

Would you still use a Stag Sceptre then in the other hand for the elemental penetration, or another void/carnal sceptre?
"
Hendor1 a écrit :

Would you still use a Stag Sceptre then in the other hand for the elemental penetration, or another void/carnal sceptre?

I'm using abyssal / platinum right now since void are already hard to come by, not to mention sambar (sambar has 6% ele pen, stag has only4%).

Having a sambar in offhand is better of course cause ele pen is always a better stat than a pure % damage stat but the base alone with % elemental as extra chaos is 6.5 exalted. I'll probably get one later in the league, but my higest priority right now is to unveil the rank 3 of the spell dmg / extra chaos mod which seems to be very rare :/
no reduce cold resistance setup?

Been farming U. Elder on my 20C wands. Testing the trigger socketed gems mod as mentioned and it works very well. Cooldown is 4s and frost bomb triggers at where your cursor is. Just linking lightning golem as well for the extra cast speed still thinking what might be the best combo here.
Dernière édition par desmondk07, le 23 mars 2019 14:14:18
"
desmondk07 a écrit :

Been farming U. Elder on my 20C wands. Testing the trigger socketed gems mod as mentioned and it works very well. Cooldown is 4s and frost bomb triggers at where your cursor is. Just linking lightning golem as well for the extra cast speed still thinking what might be the best combo here.

how do you manage to farm u-elder without loosing currency? (total offtopic question, sorry)
i killed it like 15 times now, but i lose a lot. even with regular "good" items, like shaper ring
What I do this this league and previous leagues is simply:

- run regular t14/15 maps till elder infuence spawn
- kill guardians/ elder guardians
- kill u elder / shaper (or sell the extra shaper set)
- rinse, repeat

Make sure you invest in maps. All maps fully chiselled with at least 70% iiq, corrupt t15 always, run harbinger on zana mod always except corrupted maps. Complete Atlas as much as possible. Sell all T13 and below, T14-16 shaped/ elder maps and vaal temple. I only buy guardian maps and T15 maps when I run out.

Note that the way I farm is definitely not the most lucrative in terms of currencies. I just play it this way cos I like to run challenging content rather than just some shaped map/ pure breachstone mindlessly. Your rng is highly varied (like I got a 40ex watcher eye last league) but I don't normally lose money.

Edit:
Damn like I said rng is rng....i just turned in wretched card set first time this league and got this

Dernière édition par desmondk07, le 23 mars 2019 23:12:58

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires