[3.6] Indigon Winter Orb- Fast, Tanky, High Damage |Deathless U.Elder, T16 easy farm

I completed the character today, level 100 easily. The build is pretty immortal if you play it properly.

Final gear, pretty near to min-maxing at this point:

Final passive tree: http://poeurl.com/cg6F

I leveled super fast from 93 to 100 with ZERO deaths, alternating pure stones, T16 guardian maps with Zana's Harbinger mod, Red Elder / Shaper runs and Elder Dunes map with multiple breachstones. Clear speed is fantastic, boss killing times are awesome.

At level 100 my character has 5541 life, 637 ES and 4899 unreserved mana. And all resistances are balanced for wise oak's pleasure. I have 47% MOM (30% from the tree, 10% from the armour and 7% from the watcher's eye).

I will re-play this in the future if Winter Orb doesn't get nerfed to the ground. Peak DPS with all up (RF / Vaal RF / Wither totem / FB / Vortex / All flasks) is insane.
Dernière édition par djnat, le 24 févr. 2019 18:46:14
Any chance you could drop the PoB?
https://pastebin.com/UN7sfMTU

I had to mod Indigon to simulate peak DPS with Bonechill effect.
Since Winter Orb is getting re-worked is this build still viable ?

Any Scion build that could accomodate this raider build ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta a écrit :
Since Winter Orb is getting re-worked is this build still viable?

It will probably be still viable, but not with the same numbers. We'll see after the patch notes are revealed.
So from the patch notes looks like winter orb would be nerfed by 20%, along with nerf on chaos conversion (that affects all spellcasters). Arcane surge would be buffed so slightly compensate, and some new nodes on channeling (haven't check if these make much difference). If I can be killing U.Elder deathless in 2 mins consistently on this, then -20% damage is not gonna kill this. Speed and tankiness remains intact. And in the worst case you can always run with a different spell as this build is really more of Indigon PF rather than winter orb. I am slightly more concerned on the nerf to Loreweave as it has been pretty good to sustain RF at 80% max resist.

I may rerun the numbers and update the POB again when league start.
Meanwhile, Infused Channelling has just destroyed Controlled Destruction in the Winter Orb 3.6 setup. :D
Leveling tips? Skills, items, etc? It's quite hard to lvl ranger for WO i think
Updated POB for 3.6. It seems that I am getting even higher damage on POB still figuring out why! Best gem setup now appears to WO- Conc effect- Hypothermia- LMP- Controlled Destruction- Infused Channeling. The only change I would make on the tree is grab Light of Divinity to compensate for the spell crit chance floor change for EO proc.

For leveling I am doing this now on PF at synthesis league start.
Frost blade till 12, Toxic Rain 12-28 and switched to WO at level 28. WO- GMP- Infused channeling- Hypothermia 4L is more than enough to breeze through content till maps. Skip all mana nodes until you get Indigon. I grabbed the projectile nodes at ranger start for head start and you can respec out later.
Do you think pathfinder is mandatory for this build ? I was thinking about a trickster version that could be really juicy ...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires