[3.6] Indigon Winter Orb- Fast, Tanky, High Damage |Deathless U.Elder, T16 easy farm

what do you recommend for weapons?
i managed to get a scepter with 30% ele dmg implicit and 20% elemental dmg as extra chaos.

i can multicraft it but now the max double damage is 5%, and im missing the "non chaos as extra chaos" mod. suggestions?
For chest piece, kind of torn between a rare chest with damage taken as cold or loreweave. Most rare chests with that modifier that's for sale right now is kind of bad overall so not sure if it's worth 6 linking one. Should i instead go for loreweave?
Could you please briefly explain how to craft those wands?
I am probably still going loreweave, 78 max resist is still very good and it has crit chance for controlled destruction. If you want to get a rare chest a much easier way is to get one with the stats you want and then buy fated connections to 6 link. Thats how i got my chest last league
already did x5 uber elder with my crappy gear.
not deathless, but i never used more than 4 portals
ps: the first one i did it with gems lvl 19/20
Dernière édition par gasparoto1, le 18 mars 2019 03:39:45
I just found out a very good trick for crafting the weapon.

You can craft 1 of the weapon with "Trigger a socketed spell when using a skill". On the weapon u put in storm brand/Orb of storm linked with Power charge on Crit and blind.

With this set up I can get 3 power charge up 100% of time regardless mapping or bossing. The cost of this mod of forgiving a suffix which usually crafted with cast speed. The cast speed is already very good thus it is not too much of a big deal. Having 3 power charge up all time (Or 4 + spell damage per power charge if u grab the 3 power charge nodes in witch area) is big QoL imporvement for both proccing Elemental Overload or like me doing a crit version of this build

Here are my weapons atm:

"
greendragon2194 a écrit :

You can craft 1 of the weapon with "Trigger a socketed spell when using a skill". On the weapon u put in storm brand/Orb of storm linked with Power charge on Crit and blind.

With this set up I can get 3 power charge up 100% of time regardless mapping or bossing. The cost of this mod of forgiving a suffix which usually crafted with cast speed. The cast speed is already very good thus it is not too much of a big deal. Having 3 power charge up all time (Or 4 + spell damage per power charge if u grab the 3 power charge nodes in witch area) is big QoL imporvement for both proccing Elemental Overload or like me doing a crit version of this build

Here are my weapons atm:

If you have a POB link of the complete version of the crit version you are building, I'll be interested to have a look. Normally you might be worse off trying to fit in crit into a Indigon build especially on pathfinder as you don't have enough passives to invest in both mana and crit.

Btw cast speed is supposed to increase the firing rate of WO as well which is taken in account in POB now. So if true cast speed actually gives the best scaling of DPS on this build at max Indigon stacks. Checking on POB, the best weapon to craft is actually profane wand due to the implicit 14% cast speed.
"
desmondk07 a écrit :
"
greendragon2194 a écrit :

Here are my weapons atm:

If you have a POB link of the complete version of the crit version you are building, I'll be interested to have a look. Normally you might be worse off trying to fit in crit into a Indigon build especially on pathfinder as you don't have enough passives to invest in both mana and crit.

Btw cast speed is supposed to increase the firing rate of WO as well which is taken in account in POB now. So if true cast speed actually gives the best scaling of DPS on this build at max Indigon stacks. Checking on POB, the best weapon to craft is actually profane wand due to the implicit 14% cast speed.

I'm still teaking my build here and there.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/ZiHXq5CC

You can also check my character - WinteryJourney. I'm taking advantage of the Zealotry aura with this jewel I got

Still trying to work out which node I should take and stuff. Doing very alright in high tier red maps (up to tier 15). Have not yet tested with t16 and Shaper/ Uber Elder.

The only thing I'm sure of is this version will have lower mana level than yours due to the Essence Worm ring.
Dernière édition par greendragon2194, le 19 mars 2019 09:54:26
Any suggestions based on my current setup. I feel I'm lacking the burst at times. Unless I'm just not ramping up enough.
"
JesterDorb a écrit :
Any suggestions based on my current setup. I feel I'm lacking the burst at times. Unless I'm just not ramping up enough.

Ummm.... Spend your last two Ascendancy points on Veteran Bowyer;
Replace all those Attack damage jewels with spell damage ones;
"Adds Cold Damage" on your Maelstrom Blow does nothing for spells, get a spell modifier instead;
Your Skull Weaver sceptre is awful, can get something better for 5c;
20/20 all your gems;
You Need Conqueror's Potency jewel in order to get 50% increased flask effect, which will make your dying sun do 3 vs 2 projectiles (with your last ascendency points spent as well);
Lesser Multiple Projectiles should be more DPS than Added Cold Damage;
Fury Bolts is not a great spend of those points, I personally would get Frost walker, but that's probably kinda minor.
And 20% your Dying Sun, you need those projectiles!

And I'm assuming the bow isn't your active weapon, right?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires