[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

I'm leveling in Standard right now just because I'm so bored. Need to get to level 16 :P
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Is this quivier expansive on early league?
Dernière édition par jaav, le 7 mars 2019 05:28:15
"
jaav a écrit :

very few build use it so not it is pretty cheap
"
jaav a écrit :

Without the corruption mod its not that expensive. With the corruption mod it can be, but its not mandetory to comfortably do white/yelow maps. For red mapping/end game content it is needed though.
Also we dont need corruption asap. We can use rings or abyss jewel with fire/light dmg.
"
Infada a écrit :
"
jaav a écrit :

Without the corruption mod its not that expensive. With the corruption mod it can be, but its not mandetory to comfortably do white/yelow maps. For red mapping/end game content it is needed though.

i've just checked your character on std and have few questions:
1. Why dont you use EE? (you have light dmg on ring)
2. Is RT even needed with shaper's touch?
"
omgree a écrit :
Also we dont need corruption asap. We can use rings or abyss jewel with fire/light dmg.
"
Infada a écrit :
"
jaav a écrit :

i've just checked your character on std and have few questions:
1. Why dont you use EE? (you have light dmg on ring)
2. Is RT even needed with shaper's touch?

I just respecced this char on standart yesturday, im trying to get best of both worlds from multiple guide's :P, so its more a test char than a definitive one.
1: Yeah i forgot to take that node, not that much of a damage increase because i dont have the hatred aura.
2: Jup, got the gloves yesturday aswell so need to respec out of RT. Without the shaper gloves its def mandetory.

Anyone tried calculating the dps with the hatred change? Curious how much of a dps loss it will be..
@KKPG

Will you use the unique ring for Agony? Is it BiS? You think it will be expensive? Will you choose another helm enchant? Which

No aspect item helping this build?

Also I see no budget option nowhere in the initial post.

Did you also test how the scoprion looks with blood guard /faith guard mtx?

Are you playing the same build in 3.6? And will u min max it or switch. Whats your schedule/timezone for streaming (and if u use mic)

Cheers
Dernière édition par wsbisev, le 7 mars 2019 06:48:31
An updated PoB with 3.6 changes as well as a leveling PoB would be great if possible before launch! :D
"
Johnsen2014 a écrit :
An updated PoB with 3.6 changes as well as a leveling PoB would be great if possible before launch! :D

Check his newest video on YT - there's leveling PoB link.

Not sure how his build looked like in 3.5, but I believe he actually updated to the 3.6 his PoB link in the thread, since he took the "Arcane Will", and it was useless before 3.6 update.

In the video description, he even wrote that the newest ring will be good for budget version, since you don't have to buy helmet with reduced mana reservation.
"
wsbisev a écrit :
@KKPG

Will you use the unique ring for Agony? Is it BiS? You think it will be expensive? Will you choose another helm enchant? Which

No aspect item helping this build?

Also I see no budget option nowhere in the initial post.

Did you also test how the scoprion looks with blood guard /faith guard mtx?

Are you playing the same build in 3.6? And will u min max it or switch. Whats your schedule/timezone for streaming (and if u use mic)

Cheers

I will use the ring for sure until i can afford/find a the helmet enchant it will be BiS for budget version for sure.

Aspect of the spider is the best if you ever want to use one, though i feel like it's really unnecessary and requires more invesetment and you lose ES.

I will make a budget version post as i start the league with it.

And the scorpion only changes with celestial mtx

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires