[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

How does Desecrate and Offerings in separate CWDT setup works?
If its usually works by clock rules so for example i have CWDT - desecrate and Increased Duration - Immortal call - CWDT - Offering: does it mean that ALWAYS my desecrate will proc 1st?
"
omgree a écrit :
If its usually works by clock rules so for example i have CWDT - desecrate and Increased Duration - Immortal call - CWDT - Offering: does it mean that ALWAYS my desecrate will proc 1st?

Got no experience with a dual CWDT set up, for optimal damage i dont have the slots to run it double anyways.

From another guide:
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1)
Immortal Call (Level 3)
Increased Duration

The 4th link is interchangeable. I use Flesh Offering to clear and Spirit Offering for Uber Elder. Both level 8.
I can't find the Budget and Leveling sections in this guide. Can you please link to them?
"
omgree a écrit :

you need for exemple lvl 1 cwdt with desecrate and then another cwdt lvl 2(or higher than the first one) with your offering

so the lower level one will proc first
"
projectoffset a écrit :
I can't find the Budget and Leveling sections in this guide. Can you please link to them?

just made a youtube video for league starter i will post the link on the forum
"
"
projectoffset a écrit :

just made a youtube video for league starter i will post the link on the forum

Hype, thnx for the effort man :D.
Nice video! Question, is it not better to start with HoA-Pierce-Minion Damage?
That way you have a little better clear in the beginnen?

Thnx again!
Dernière édition par Infada, le 6 mars 2019 14:09:16
Wow, just wanted to say your league starter video (Herald of Agony As Your League Starter) is amazing. Thank you so much. Great job!
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
projectoffset a écrit :

You can follow this guide, it gives you budget options, so you dont need helmet enchant and OP bow.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2237214/page/1
Dernière édition par Infada, le 6 mars 2019 14:03:54
"
girng a écrit :
Wow, just wanted to say your league starter video (Herald of Agony As Your League Starter) is amazing. Thank you so much. Great job!

tyvm man appreciate i'm trying my best for those videos, it's hard to do when you know so little about editing ^_^
Thank you very much for the video! Can't wait to try this build out.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires