[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

Hi! So what i need to choose in pantheon? And which notes in ascendancy i pick first?
Dernière édition par ANALizKALa, le 7 mars 2019 11:03:14
"
jlu336032 a écrit :
Thanks for the reply, but I dont see any light or fire dmg from just gem set up for ROA, so it is necessary to have it on gears then? Otherwise, the EE note seems useless.
@KPPG

Not OP but u got EE from the corrupted quiver.
Can you combine the leveling tree into the main PoB link? Don't see why separate PoB links are needed, would make it a little bit easier to follow along.
"
jlu336032 a écrit :
Thanks for the reply, but I dont see any light or fire dmg from just gem set up for ROA, so it is necessary to have it on gears then? Otherwise, the EE note seems useless.
@KPPG

You have to get it from gear, its easy to craft it on rings for example. Just fire or lightning to attack/ bow attack or even x% physical damage as extra fire/lightning damage will do. As long as it isnt cold damage.
"
ANALizKALa a écrit :
Hi! So what i need to choose in pantheon? And which notes in ascendancy i pick first?

You can go this route for ascendancy: Profane Bloom --> Wicked Ward --> Vile Bastion --> Malediction.

For Pantheon: Major - Soul of Arakaali with captured queen of the great tangle
Minor - Soul of Abberath
A question here...
How do u know that ur EX does not hit Mana or some shitt?
That would help me alot with another craft :)
Does Mana count as attack mod?
Dernière édition par Al_GGG, le 29 mai 2019 22:19:59
"
Daxter88 a écrit :
A question here...
How do u know that ur EX does not hit Mana or some shitt?
That would help me alot with another craft :)
Does Mana count as attack mod?

Mana doesn't exist on bow, and with 2 suffix + cannot roll attack mods you have 3 suffix which means you can only roll a prefix, and all the prefixes for bow are attack mods but +1 to level of socketed gems. Therefore it's 100% guaranteed that you hit it.
Why do i need to use Dream fragments? Vile bastion doesn't help with freezes?
"
ANALizKALa a écrit :
Why do i need to use Dream fragments? Vile bastion doesn't help with freezes?

vile bastion is stun immunity not freeze.
you can also play with just a flask for freeze/chill immunity.
I just like it to have it up all the time
Or u can craft "Cannot be frozen" on boots. (Dunno if they change this in 3.6)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires