[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

WELCOME, EXILE!

0.USEFUL INFORMATIONS

-My TWITCH if You have any questions come on stream so I can answer directly:

https://www.twitch.tv/twif67

-My YOUTUBE I will post soon more videos about the build:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_1cToA84Al71PXo_sJh9AA/

-**NEW** PATH OF BUILDING All in one tree (lvl 1 to 100):

https://pastebin.com/T0HFf6uH

LOOK HERE TO CHANGE THE TREE WHEN YOU PROGRESS TROUGH LEVELS:

- My PATH OF BUILDING from betrayal with GG gear:

https://pastebin.com/kqiRbzav

- Want to START THE LEAGUE with herald of agony build? Check my new Youtube video showing what it can do as a league starter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjYZXnQRpw

- New Video lvl 1 to 80 everything you need to know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw2ahbYFvEM

- 3.6 CHANGES to this build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6iJZkoATvk

- This build guide is inspired by The Celestial Bob build guide:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2295570

It is very similar, but I wanted to make My own guide to explain everything in details and My way of playing it which is different in some ways.

1.HOW DOES THE BUILD WORK:

- Your Herald of Agony aura summons a crawler that does all the damages.
- In order to gain damage You will need to stack poison on enemies, doing so will grant Your crawler virulence stack. Your crawler will see Its damage increase for each virulence stack You have up to 40.

- To stack poison You will use Rain of Arrows, it is in My opinion the best option as it can hit the same target multiplie times with a single attack.

- You will also use Curse on Hit linked to Your Rain of Arrows, that will allow You to apply Your curses on all the enemies You hit with Your Rain of Arrows.
- Thanks to the Occultist Ascendancy cursed enemies will have a chance to explode dealing 25% of their maximum health as chaos damage. That will make big packs of monsters explode and die instantly!

2.DIFFERENT WAYS OF PLAYING THE BUILD:

You can build Your character in 2 different way that doesn't require dany changes and can make a huge difference depending on what You want to do with the build.

Mapping Setup: This will allow You to clear maps really quickly, it is also the best setup for Delving.
For this setup You will want to play 3 curses & Minion Speed.

- You want to use here Projectile Weakness + Temporal Chains + Enfeeble, this is the most defensive version of the build.
- You will also want to get Minion Speed instead of Minion Damage on Your Bow.
- In order to do that You will get +1 curse from the Passive Tree node "Whispers of Doom" and get Temporal Chain or Enfeeble corruption on Your Shaper's Touch.

End Game/Bosses Setup:
If Your goal is mainly to kill end game content, Uber Elder, Guardians, Etc..
For this setup You will want to play 2 curses & Minion Damage.

- You want to use here Projectile Weakness + Poacher's Mark for most of the Bosses like UberElder, Mastermind.
- For Bosses with no adds You can swap Poacher's Mark for Withering Touch.
- You will remove here "Whispers Of Doom" from the Tree and spec into more ES, You can also then try to get Shaper's Touch with +1 Gems Or +2 Aura Gems.

NOTE: The reason why you only want to play 2 curses on the Boss Setup is because most of the end game Bosses have 60 or 80% reduced curse effect so they are pretty much useless, sust stack ES.

3.GG GEAR & GEMS LINK SETUP:

NOTE: This is the Best Gear You can aim for. If You want a more Budget version scroll down.

BOW:

How To Craft This Bow?

Check my Youtube video on how to craft the bow in the spoiler below.

Why This Gem Setup?

Spoiler
- Herald of Agony... Well the build doesn't work without it.
- Empower is the biggest damage boost if You can afford a level 4.
- Damage on Full Life is an insane amount of damage, since the crawler is immuned to all kind of damages it will always be on full life.
- Maim is another very strong source of damage as the crawler mainly deals physical damage. It also reduces the target movement speed by 30%.
- Vile Toxins gives the crawler up to 50% more damage with hits if an enemy has 10 poison stacks on him. We are applying poison with our Rain of Arrows so this is tons of damage !
- Minion Damage is the best option for obvious damage and Boss killing, though You can swap it for Minion Speed if You want a map clear setup.

Why This Bow?

Spoiler
- +1 to level of socketed gems and crafted +2 level of support gems gives Us a total of +3 level of gems for Our Herald of Agony gem which is an insane amount of damage.
- Socketed gems are supported by Vicious Projectiles makes it an effective 7 link which is another big boost of DPS.
- Crafted Attack Speed makes Us attack faster and therefore makes Us stack virulence faster.
- Last but not least crafted Minion Attack Speed is HUGE because thanks to the Passive Skill Tree node "Spiritual Command" not only does it boost the crawler attack speed, but the minion attack speed also affects Us which again allows Us to stack Poison/Virulence faster.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BODY ARMOUR:

How To Craft A Good Vaal Regalia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQR9khTVP5A

Why This Gem Setup?

Spoiler
- Rain Of Arrows is in My opinion the best choice to stack Virulence/Poison as it can hit the same target multiple times with a single attack. Because of that, You can gain multiple Virulence/Poison stack with only one attack.
- Poison Support is mandatory to stack Poison for the crawler.
- Curse On Hit is another mandatory gem here as it will allow Us to apply Projectile Weakness and another curse of Your choice on hit with Our Rain of Arrows.
- Faster Attack as explained in the Bow will allow Us to stack Poison/Virulence faster.
- Projectile Weakness is the curse that You will Always want to have in Your Setup no matter what, as it let the crawler pierce all the affected targets and also make them take increased projectile damage.
- Poacher's Mark grants Our minion Frenzy charges which is about 1 million DPS. If You want a safer approach You can use Enfeeble/Temporal Chains.

Why This Body Armour?

Spoiler
- The highest amount of Energy Shield You can get, the better it is.
- Having a Big ES chest is very important because of the Delve affix(from Dense Fossil) that You will get on Your jewellery "16% Increased Energy Shield From Body Armour"
- Basically each jewellery item with this mod gives me +1000ES thanks to this chest.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BOOTS:

Why This Gem Setup?

Spoiler
- Clarity is only useful if you got a Watcher's Eye with a Clarity ùod. If not don't use it.
- Convocation is really nice to recall the crawler on You as it sometimes is not following You that well. Try to get 20% quality to teduce the cooldown recovery.
- Blink Arrow is Our movement skill, helps Us moving around the map faster.

Why Those Boots?

Spoiler
- Get the Elemental Resistance You need to cap your resistances.
- The Abyssal Socket is really expensive and definitly NOT mandatory.
- Just try to get High ES, Movement Speed, and some Elemental Resistances.

NOTE: All the gems in the Boots have to be Level 1 for low Mana Cost and 20% quality for better efficiency.

GLOVES:

Why This Gem Setup?

Spoiler
- Discipline will give Us a lot of Energy Shield.
- Enlighten to reduce Our mana reservation.
- Empower gives +3 Level to Your Discipline, so more ES.
It will though increase Your mana reservation, so just remove it if You don't have enough unreserved mana.
- Portal Gem... Well We have nothing else to put in there, so save portals scrolls.

Why Those Gloves?

Spoiler
- Shaper's Touch are in My opinion the best item in slot for this build as it gives Us pretty much everything We need.
- It gives +4 Accuracy per 2 Intelligence which allow Us to save points from the Tree, that way We don't need to take "Resolute Technique"
- It gives +2 Mana per 4 Strength, with this We have a bigger Mana pool and also if You have the Clarity mod "% Of Mana As Extra ES" on Your Watcher's Eye it gives You some good ES.
- It gives +2% Increased Energy Shield Per 10 Strength, this way all the Strength You can get will boost Your ES even more.

NOTE: If You choose to play Tri-Curse try to get Temporal Chain or Enfeeble corruption. If not +1 To Level Of Socketed Gems or +2 To Aura Gems are A Good Options.

HELMET:

Why This Gem Setup?

Spoiler
- Hatred/Generosity is the biggest boost of damage for the build, it literally gives almost 50% of the total damage.
- Dread Banner will allow Our crawler to impale enemies, which will make them take increased physical damage for the next 5 hits.
It also reduces nearby enemies accuracy which can make them fail their attacks sometime.
- Enlighten to have less Mana reserved.

Why This Helmet?

Spoiler
- The Helmet enchant "30% Reduced Herald of Agony Mana Reservation" is not mandatory, though this is the only way You will be able to use Hatred which is half the DPS of the build.
- Try to get then the Highest Amount of Energy Shield possible.
- If needed get some Elemental Resistances to cap them. If You don't need resistances then just craft %Quality for Extra Energy Shield.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

QUIVER:

Why This Quiver?

Spoiler
- Definitly the best item in slot for Quiver, it gives Us an insane amount of Flat ES.
- Up to 12% Attack Speed to help stacking faster.
- 80% Faster Start of Energy Shield, this is definitly my favorite mod. With the Occultist Ascendancy node "Wicked Ward" Your Energy Shield recharge cannot ne interrupted by damage, You are pretty much unkillable once Your recharge starts.
- +30 Dexterity helps a lot to reach the Dexterity requirement for the Bow & Gems.

NOTE: Try to get Fire or Lightning damage corruption on the Quiver as an easy way to apply Your "Elemental Equilibrium".

AMULET:

Why This Amulet?

Spoiler
- 16% Increased Energy Shield From Body Armour is the big ES here, definitly the most important mod. You can get it using Dense Fossil.
- Flat Energy Shield is the second most important mod.
- %Increased Energy Shield is good if You get it when You roll the item, though You can craft up to 20% with the Crafting Bench.
- For the other mods You will want to try to fill up Your Elemental Resistances or get +Strength/Intelligence for even more ES.
- If You want the Best of The Best You can try to get %Increased Attribute On A Shaped Amulet.

NOTE: If you have Money To Waste and want to try to get the most out of an amulet You can try to transform it into a Tier 3 Talisman With Jorgin in research for a little chance to get %Increased Attributes As An Implicit.

BELT:

Why This Belt?

Spoiler
- Your goal will be to craft a Crystal Belt (Shaped if possible)
- 16% Increased Energy Shield From Body Armour is the big ES here, definitly the most important mod. You can get it using Dense Fossil.
- Then You will aim for a good amount of Flat ES.
- Shaped Belt gives You the possibiliy to roll %Increased Maximum Energy Shield.
- Try to fill up Your Elemental Resistances with the remaining affixes
- + To Strength or Increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate are also good options.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

RINGS:

Why Those Rings?

Spoiler
- Then You will aim for a good amount f Flat ES.
- Try to fill up Your Elemental Resistances with the remaining affixes.
- If You manage to have an open prefix You can craft %Faster Start Of Energy Shield Recharge which is super effective for the build.
- If You're Elemental Resistances are ok, once again + To Strength/Intelligence are very nice for more ES.

4.JEWELS AND FLASKS SETUP:

JEWELS:

Why Those Jewels?

Spoiler
- You will want 3 "Energy From Within" to get the highest amount of Energy Shield.
- The Golden Rule is very important to help you stack Poison/virulence faster.
- The most important stat on your Watcher's Eye is "%Faster Start Of Energy Shield". Then if you can afford it the Clarity mod "Mana As Extra ES". If not the Discipline mod "Energy Shield Gain On Hit" is a very decent option too.
- Lastly a rare jewel You will want here Energy shield and then Elemental Resistances or some minion damage/attack speed.

FLASKS:

5.ASCENDANCY & PANTHEON:

ASCENDANCY:

PANTHEON:

- I recommend you to take lunaris & gruthkul
- Abberath can also be nice as a minor god if you upgrade the ignite duration part
- Solaris can also be an option for deep delve or single bosses with the reduction from critical strikes.

6.BUDGET GEAR:

As the new league Synthesis is starting a lot of people are asking for a budget version to start the league.

I Will make a youtube video and post some gear as the league starts in the meantime here is what you will need to get going.

- Quill rain (ilvl 25) minimum if you want 4 link for the leveling (ilvl 60+) if you want 6 socket once you start mapping.

- Hyrri's Bite quiver very strong for leveling gives you everything you need attack speed/life on hit/dexterity

Whenever you switch to CI get the Soul Strike quiver.

- A 5 Link rare chest will be enough if you play quill rain you don't need faster attacks on your RoA setup.

- Asenath's Gentle Touch is a good alternative to shaper's touch early on as it will give you free temporal chain on hit, this way you can play 2/3 curses pretty early on.

- Doedre's Damning is also an option as your second ring to apply an additional curse this way you can play 3 curses before doing uber lab as it's not always so easy at the start of a league.

- Circle of Nostalgia will be BiS ring on budget version as it will allow you to play hatred very early on and almost double your DPS. Will have to see if it is expensive or not though.

For everything else just try to get as much life/es you can and fill up your elemental resistances.

Dernière édition par GG_TWiF, le 24 mars 2019 07:51:52
Dernier bump le 7 juin 2019 06:43:47
If this other guide exist:

"UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler."

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2295570/page/1

whats the difference with yours?, looks like you make a "ctrl c-ctrl v" guide more or less.

Dernière édition par yissus, le 23 janv. 2019 06:49:22
"
yissus a écrit :

"UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler."

whats the difference with yours?, looks like you make a "ctrl c-ctrl v" guide more or less.

But but his ES gear got a tad higher rolls on it! ...

nah, I am totally with you. This is pretty much the exact same build. Switching out one support gem or another does not make a build different. Same goes for useing a different roll on a watchers eye or not.

I mean - If he would use Doedres Chest to run around with 8 Curses or stuff I could see that this might have an intersting twist on things or something.

The core mechanic here is exactly the same though: get a +gemlevel Bow, put Herald of Agony in it - use rain of arrows to keep Virulance stacks up and let your minion kill things. Stack ES on all other gear slots with new betrayal enchants/quality stacking/delve fossil crafting.

This is the core of all Agony Crawler builds and as a guide this here feels really redundant.
"
Cyrix1337 a écrit :
"
yissus a écrit :

But but his ES gear got a tad higher rolls on it! ...

nah, I am totally with you. This is pretty much the exact same build. Switching out one support gem or another does not make a build different. Same goes for useing a different roll on a watchers eye or not.

I mean - If he would use Doedres Chest to run around with 8 Curses or stuff I could see that this might have an intersting twist on things or something.

The core mechanic here is exactly the same though: get a +gemlevel Bow, put Herald of Agony in it - use rain of arrows to keep Virulance stacks up and let your minion kill things. Stack ES on all other gear slots with new betrayal enchants/quality stacking/delve fossil crafting.

This is the core of all Agony Crawler builds and as a guide this here feels really redundant.

I agree with you, and say it in the begining of my guide. I still put more than 10 Hours of work on this and i am happy with what i've done and this is explained way more than in the other guide, and few little changes makes a big difference. Anyway
I do not need 25k es

just 14k es 1m60s Uber Elder :D ez

What you need, please pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☞ IGN:Ok_Baby ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Dernière édition par khanhvespa, le 26 janv. 2019 11:29:12
"
khanhvespa a écrit :
I do not need 25k es

just 14k es 1m60s Uber Elder :D ez

Surely thats what the budget version will be about
It Is Terrible To Read If Every Word Is Capitalized.

EDIT: Not meant offensive, it's just really, really annoying to read. Other than that, it looks good. Thanks for the guide!
Dernière édition par lompad, le 26 janv. 2019 21:10:50
"
lompad a écrit :
It Is Terrible To Read If Every Word Is Capitalized.

EDIT: Not meant offensive, it's just really, really annoying to read. Other than that, it looks good. Thanks for the guide!

Don't worry thanks for the feedback, i corrected the whole thread hoppefuly it is better now :)
Dernière édition par GG_TWiF, le 27 janv. 2019 05:30:19
I have came into same conclusions as you did.

Nevertheless I keep movement speed and attack speed nodes as I am using movement flasks to move as fast as possible.

Regards those two left gems sockets, I am using Cast When Damage Taken with Immortal Call, it helps from time vs ranged and do not have to to dodge so much.

I was trying to obtain also Dream Fragments ring with Immune to Ignite corruption, but guy on standard asks 30 ex for it (rofl). This ring would be great as there will be almost zero flasks usage.

Your gloves are beast, love them.

Nice min maxing guide. Its nice to see somebody, who enjoys PoE in that way.

Thx for that.
I actually have dream fragments with cannot be ignited in league :D once it goes to standart you can have it if you want ! thanks for your reply

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires