[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

oh the wiki lists 3 mtx https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Herald_of_Agony

and i have already the other 2 :(, its a pitty they wont work
Can you make a bit budget gear info (what unique items can we use best on early league). Thx
Dernière édition par loczek123, le 7 mars 2019 07:53:31
"
loczek123 a écrit :
Can you make a but budget gear info (what unique items can we use best on early league). Thx

I will do this
With the nerfs on Temp chains and Feeble and the change in Hatred, does that mean this build is worse than b4?
@KPPG

Im looking at your updated PoB, but i see hatred is even sustainable without the helmet enchant. You got like 42 mana left, and RoA is 10 manacost with a 52 mana regen and 16 mana on hit regen. Its running alittle tight, but does this mean you can run this set up without the helmet enchant? Or only add the 5% reduced mana reserved from the delve fossile to the helmet?
Also seems like only 430k dps loss with Hatred game nerf. from 3.6 mil to 3.2 mil shaper dps.
"
SadPanda99 a écrit :
With the nerfs on Temp chains and Feeble and the change in Hatred, does that mean this build is worse than b4?

they buffed temp chain and enfeeble making them more effective against bosses. for hatred i don't have the exact value yet, not sure if its a buff or a nerf for us for won't change much.
"
Infada a écrit :
@KPPG

Im looking at your updated PoB, but i see hatred is even sustainable without the helmet enchant. You got like 42 mana left, and RoA is 10 manacost with a 52 mana regen and 16 mana on hit regen. Its running alittle tight, but does this mean you can run this set up without the helmet enchant? Or only add the 5% reduced mana reserved from the delve fossile to the helmet?
Also seems like only 430k dps loss with Hatred game nerf. from 3.6 mil to 3.2 mil shaper dps.

you mean with the new ring ? you won't need helmet enchant yes.
I don't have the numbers right now for hatred not sure how big the difference will be. Projecile weakness will be more effective against bosses tho so will win a bit of damage from there i guess
I am quite confused about Elemental equilibrium, how does it interact with the skill of this build? I looked at the HOA gem over and over again, but the crawler only does physical damage, how would it interact with elemental equilibrium and how would all those chaos damage nodes help with damage boost?
@KPPG
"
jlu336032 a écrit :
I am quite confused about Elemental equilibrium, how does it interact with the skill of this build? I looked at the HOA gem over and over again, but the crawler only does physical damage, how would it interact with elemental equilibrium and how would all those chaos damage nodes help with damage boost?
@KPPG

you activate elemental equilibrium with fire or lightning damage on your rain of arrows which will make enemy have -50 cold res and therefore boost the dps of your crawler cause he deals a lot of cold damage trough hatred.
Thanks for the reply, but I dont see any light or fire dmg from just gem set up for ROA, so it is necessary to have it on gears then? Otherwise, the EE note seems useless.
@KPPG

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires