3.6 CI Occultist Vortex Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | All Content +Video

"
Ziraat a écrit :
So - following the leveling guide following the 30/60 leveling tree's .. then bam - wtf was that ... 90 and above are different - here goes orbs of regret - can you take a look and fix this.. or if this is intended - mention it.

You are levelling as life then speccing into CI, its kind of a given you would need to respec points.

If you are new to the game - levelling as ES (especially CI) is not a good idea. Hence why you would swap out at around the 60+ mark.
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
"
Nashiq a écrit :
I've been enjoying the build, it's fun for mapping. The damage seems pretty low for bosses. Yes I can just run around and kite forever, but it takes longer than other cheaper builds (HoA).

Not using vaal rightous fire, maybe i need to. but still, max dps is 700ish K (if you have all your vaal skills up and going) and for the 20 ex investment this takes to hit I'd expect a couple mil.

Looks like you're not getting the benefit from Elemental Overload since you can't crit. That's a lot of damage loss. Try to use the Storm Brand setup and maybe getting a curse would help you too (CWDT + Frostbite or Witchfire Brew Flask).
Dernière édition par Durnz, le 18 mars 2019 15:48:43
"
Durnz a écrit :
"
kazafz a écrit :
This build is amazing - clearing all content just fine. Just finished Red Elder / T15s. Time to go for T16/Shaper/UElder now.

Nice, good luck!
Btw, I was looking at your tree and everything is fine except that you got Pain Atunnement and I doesn't work with CI. 1/1 means you're full life, never low.

Hey thanks for the reply! Since my last post, just completed all T16/Shaper deathless. On to UElder we go!

On your point about Pain Attunement, I just had a look at my tree and I don't have it allocated at all. Must be something fishy going on~
"
Dusk4 a écrit :
Really enjoyable starter to get things rolling. Thanks for for author!

Thank you!
"
AREuFUF a écrit :
I managed to kill Uber elder (deathless) last night with your build op. So yes, I can confirm it's a great league starter, and as I see, far beyond... Hard-moded minotaur and chimera (crits/incr damage/life etc) are bigger threats then UE, especially minotaur is rippy one. Rings and amulet were just found on maps. Boots, shield and belt are selfcrafted (bought bases and fossils). Gloves no more than 20C. The one really expensive item I have bought is armour (10Ex and 90C).

I don't have /found good jewels so I choose path of stacking ES nodes (build tree).

Last league i played howa jugg so I still use shield charge + fortify + faster attacks (ring with attack speed also help a bit, probably :P). Maybe it's a bad habit and not perfect one but I prefer it over flame dash which is also included for critical situations / places like pillars of arun or syntehesis & incursions).

I started with frostbite curse with blasphemy (previous version of your build) and tbh I don't know how new one works (with malevolence etc). One thing - could u check my build tree and advice (except for things that are obvious like gettin better weapon or putting some good jewels in the tree, or trying malevolence version) if I can do something better. If i fckup something I'd like to know ;-) Ty.

I think everything is fine. The only thing you can get better in your char is your gear, like weapon, amulet with cold damage over time multiplier what is not so cheap and a Watcher's Eye for Discipline with Faster Start of ES Recharge while affected by Discipline or Cold Damage over time multiplier while affecte by Malevolence (another bonus for using it that I didn't know. Just figured it out lol) and it is not so expensive (60 chaos).

About the Malevolence setup you'd reserve the same amount of mana of (Frostbite Curse Aura + Aspect of the Spider) and gives you more damage. Plus full use for Witchfire Brew Flask.
"
kazafz a écrit :

On your point about Pain Attunement, I just had a look at my tree and I don't have it allocated at all. Must be something fishy going on~

Yeah, maybe. Sorry about that.
"
Durnz a écrit :
"
Nashiq a écrit :
I've been enjoying the build, it's fun for mapping. The damage seems pretty low for bosses. Yes I can just run around and kite forever, but it takes longer than other cheaper builds (HoA).

Not using vaal rightous fire, maybe i need to. but still, max dps is 700ish K (if you have all your vaal skills up and going) and for the 20 ex investment this takes to hit I'd expect a couple mil.

Looks like you're not getting the benefit from Elemental Overload since you can't crit. That's a lot of damage loss. Try to use the Storm Brand setup and maybe getting a curse would help you too (CWDT + Frostbite or Witchfire Brew Flask).

where exactly should i be putting that on the bar :/ between click, dash, vortex, phase run, frost bomb, vaal cold snap, cold snap and vaal discipline (the one single oh %$^& button i got) i don't really have room for a storm brand cast.

i'll do the cast on damage taken curse, i've been running enfeeble as it helps to survive. 500+ es chests are 10ex this league and it's sad.
"
Nashiq a écrit :
"
Durnz a écrit :
"
Nashiq a écrit :

where exactly should i be putting that on the bar :/ between click, dash, vortex, phase run, frost bomb, vaal cold snap, cold snap and vaal discipline (the one single oh %$^& button i got) i don't really have room for a storm brand cast.

i'll do the cast on damage taken curse, i've been running enfeeble as it helps to survive. 500+ es chests are 10ex this league and it's sad.

Just remove Immortal Call + Increased Duration and use Storm Brand + Increased Critical Strike gems linked to CWDT. Just found Vaal Regalia 500ES+ 6 links for 3ex and it's not so hard to craft one 500+ ES.
You shouldn't need Vaal Discipline btw but thats not a big deal.
Dernière édition par Durnz, le 18 mars 2019 19:45:12
will vortex and cold snap Damage over time leech? I was wondering if ES leech works with DOT? thanks
Trying out a similar build here in standard (didn't care for the new league, but bane is busted). Wondering what you think of Pyre ring to work in our EE? I needed the resists on my gear and the fire hit followed by cold dot is a convenient way to get penetration damage, or have we agreed that penetration does nothing for the cold DOT? Are there any downsides I'm missing here? (BTW the Pyre is legacy, I'm getting 100% conversion)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires