3.6 CI Occultist Vortex Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | All Content +Video

Really appreciate your work for this build. Its very fun to play and strong etc.

I have few questions which let me to improve my build.
1. You suggest to play new aura 'Melovolence' instead of 'Frostbite'. Even on your PoB 'Frostbite' gives more DMG so for me its weird. Why do y do that? Or maybe why 'Melovance' is better then 'Frostabite'?

2. In cheap gear You suggest gloves with 'Aspect of Spider' craft. How is it the best and easy and cheap way to craft it in 3.6 Syntesis?

3. Which of combo Cast when damage taken + Enfeeble or Forstbite do You always use? Which do y prefer? Maybe on some boss fights do y choose the special one?

4. How much in Your opinion your skill tree is optimalized compere to last one? Last one was with Area DMG and effect from templar side, now we have to take new wheel points from shadow and some of new shields points.

Thank for your time and anwers.
"increased damage while leeching" crafting is useful for this build?
"
Durnz a écrit :
"
lellyville2 a écrit :
How does vaal Righteous Fire work here?

Increasing Spell damage and bonus Over time damage for bursting bosses. You can just pop Vaal Cold Snap and Vaal Righteous Fire for insane damage

i must be doing something wrong, with 1 HP activating vaal rf doesn't do anything?
Dernière édition par lellyville2, le 16 mars 2019 20:58:28
"
lellyville2 a écrit :
"
Durnz a écrit :
"
lellyville2 a écrit :
How does vaal Righteous Fire work here?

Increasing Spell damage and bonus Over time damage for bursting bosses. You can just pop Vaal Cold Snap and Vaal Righteous Fire for insane damage

i must be doing something wrong, with 1 HP activating vaal rf doesn't do anything?

Skill gem description: Sacrifices a portion of your Life and Energy Shield to engulf you in magical fire that rapidly burns nearby enemies for a duration. Your spell damage is substantially increased while under this effect.
This build is amazing - clearing all content just fine. Just finished Red Elder / T15s. Time to go for T16/Shaper/UElder now.
"
kazafz a écrit :
This build is amazing - clearing all content just fine. Just finished Red Elder / T15s. Time to go for T16/Shaper/UElder now.

Nice, good luck!
Btw, I was looking at your tree and everything is fine except that you got Pain Atunnement and I doesn't work with CI. 1/1 means you're full life, never low.
Dernière édition par Durnz, le 17 mars 2019 19:54:22
So - following the leveling guide following the 30/60 leveling tree's .. then bam - wtf was that ... 90 and above are different - here goes orbs of regret - can you take a look and fix this.. or if this is intended - mention it.
I've been enjoying the build, it's fun for mapping. The damage seems pretty low for bosses. Yes I can just run around and kite forever, but it takes longer than other cheaper builds (HoA).

Not using vaal rightous fire, maybe i need to. but still, max dps is 700ish K (if you have all your vaal skills up and going) and for the 20 ex investment this takes to hit I'd expect a couple mil.

I managed to kill Uber elder (deathless) last night with your build op. So yes, I can confirm it's a great league starter, and as I see, far beyond... Hard-moded minotaur and chimera (crits/incr damage/life etc) are bigger threats then UE, especially minotaur is rippy one. Rings and amulet were just found on maps. Boots, shield and belt are selfcrafted (bought bases and fossils). Gloves no more than 20C. The one really expensive item I have bought is armour (10Ex and 90C).

I don't have /found good jewels so I choose path of stacking ES nodes (build tree).

Last league i played howa jugg so I still use shield charge + fortify + faster attacks (ring with attack speed also help a bit, probably :P). Maybe it's a bad habit and not perfect one but I prefer it over flame dash which is also included for critical situations / places like pillars of arun or syntehesis & incursions).

I started with frostbite curse with blasphemy (previous version of your build) and tbh I don't know how new one works (with malevolence etc). One thing - could u check my build tree and advice (except for things that are obvious like gettin better weapon or putting some good jewels in the tree, or trying malevolence version) if I can do something better. If i fckup something I'd like to know ;-) Ty.
Dernière édition par AREuFUF, le 18 mars 2019 08:05:06
Really enjoyable starter to get things rolling. Thanks for for author!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires