3.6 CI Occultist Vortex Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | All Content +Video

Hey mate, been following your guide (first time ive played PoE in 3 years) So I'm lvl 51 and your tree changes drastically from 60 to 90 points. Should I respec the first part of the tree first or move into CI or what? Thanks!
What is your opinion on minion weapon and nodes....I can't seem to find an answer to this and see few different styles-THX
Hi,

What do you think of taking the spiritual aid nodes and wearing a bone helmet?

looking at the node it's a potential 69% increased damage, with an additional 15-20% from a bone helm.

I'm going to run some labs to see if I can get the right enchant for below:

Dernière édition par Timmeh1020, le 20 mars 2019 03:17:24
"
Timmeh1020 a écrit :
Hi,

looking at the node it's a potential 69% increased damage, with an additional 15-20% from a bone helm.

Buy a circlet and use the more cold fossils

For 10-15c youll get a 200ES circlet with -9% cold res
Quick question about the updated PoB pastebin: it has Enfeeble in the CWDT setup and a Witchfire Brew. Can we actually make use of two Curses, though? In the tree, we don't spec into Whispers of Doom anymore.
"
Enterich a écrit :
"
Timmeh1020 a écrit :
Hi,

Buy a circlet and use the more cold fossils

For 10-15c youll get a 200ES circlet with -9% cold res

Hey thanks for the response, just checking you are talking about the hubris circlet?

I'm wondering if it might be worth while to fore go some of the ES for higher damage potential because now you can stack enchants on top of implicits.

the bone helmet gives 20% minion damage, which becomes yours when Spiritual aid is taken.

That + the potential damage increase with the right enchant might be a powerful combo?
Are we not able to chill/freeze with this build due to Elemental Focus?
Dernière édition par Intrasolar, le 20 mars 2019 09:02:36
"
Intrasolar a écrit :
Are we not able to chill/freeze with this build due to Elemental Focus?

Not with Vortex but you can freeze with Cold Snap.
"
DummyDummy__ a écrit :
Quick question about the updated PoB pastebin: it has Enfeeble in the CWDT setup and a Witchfire Brew. Can we actually make use of two Curses, though? In the tree, we don't spec into Whispers of Doom anymore.

No, we can't. But you can have a curse up even if you have no flask charges.
"
iclancy a écrit :
Hey mate, been following your guide (first time ive played PoE in 3 years) So I'm lvl 51 and your tree changes drastically from 60 to 90 points. Should I respec the first part of the tree first or move into CI or what? Thanks!

Added some tips on Leveling topic. Hope it can help you to understand how. gl

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires