3.6 CI Occultist Vortex Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | All Content +Video

Im trying vortex ice DoT and this guide is helping a lot because i came back to PoE on betrayal (last time playing was when vaal was released) so this is helping a lot with all the respec into ES.

Also, Brasileiro é foda viu, não da fugir de br não. hahaha

Valeu cara :D
Hi,

Thank you for this build, it is really fun and very easy to play.

I'm currently lvl85 and gone as far as T11 in Maps. I feel like this league I'm going to take it easy and try and have fun :) (maybe feeling a little burnt out from last league)

Just a few small questions, how do you deal with some of the annoying ranged mobs and bosses. Those Vaal constructs that spam the screen as comes into mind?

I feel like they can sometimes deplete the shield really quickly. I don't know, maybe there's an issue with my gear.

Also, once you get a amulet with lvl 22 Discipline, what would you replace the gem slot with?

Also Also, is there a good alternative to elemental focus?
Dernière édition par Timmeh1020, le 19 mars 2019 13:00:02
Hey, which gems should I Q20?
Can anyone share what gear you are using right now? I'm having Dex and Strength issues I'm not sure where to get more.
Hi, I'm currently level 88 with 9k es and very basic gear. The build feels solid for a league starter however I am wondering if it's worth speccing into the new ES leech nodes (ethereal feast, light eater).
Also from time to time I have mana issues even though I am just using a 4L vortex, am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
So... Will the ES Leech nods work with Vortex Dot damage?
"
SonofGodJesus a écrit :
So... Will the ES Leech nods work with Vortex Dot damage?

Sorry but no
DOT damage does not leech
"
Jueggernaut a écrit :
Trying out a similar build here in standard (didn't care for the new league, but bane is busted). Wondering what you think of Pyre ring to work in our EE? I needed the resists on my gear and the fire hit followed by cold dot is a convenient way to get penetration damage, or have we agreed that penetration does nothing for the cold DOT? Are there any downsides I'm missing here? (BTW the Pyre is legacy, I'm getting 100% conversion)

Penetration from EE works for cold dot. Won't all damage be converted to fire damage? I have no idea
Dernière édition par Durnz, le 19 mars 2019 16:21:38
"
Clork a écrit :
Hey, which gems should I Q20?
Everything I guess.. Priority order would be: Vortex setup gems > Cold Snap setup gems > others
"
Uyuhk a écrit :
Hi, I'm currently level 88 with 9k es and very basic gear. The build feels solid for a league starter however I am wondering if it's worth speccing into the new ES leech nodes (ethereal feast, light eater).
Also from time to time I have mana issues even though I am just using a 4L vortex, am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Yes, Remove those ES Leech nodes (ES Leech doesn't work for DoT) and get Sovereignty. You could get a Clarity level 8 with that I guess

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires