3.6 CI Occultist Vortex Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | All Content +Video

Hello,

thanks for the guide, I have alot of fun playing this build.

One question, how good is the Soul Catcher Quartz Flask for this Build?

Like my idea is: Whenever you pop Vaal Cold Snap activate the Soul Catcher and Quicksilver and just run around?
On your 113 tree, are you missing some allocations? I am completely matched on that tree and am only lvl 81.
Really enjoying the build so far. Sorry if I missed it somewhere in the thread but is the body armour gem setup in order of importance? For example if we only have a 5 link do we drop swift affliction?
"
banthom a écrit :
On your 113 tree, are you missing some allocations? I am completely matched on that tree and am only lvl 81.

Missing Arcane Guardian, Arcane Swiftness and Arcane Expanse.
And I made a mistake. That tree has 110 points not 113.
Dernière édition par Durnz, le 15 mars 2019 11:14:37
"
Durmyr a écrit :
Really enjoying the build so far. Sorry if I missed it somewhere in the thread but is the body armour gem setup in order of importance? For example if we only have a 5 link do we drop swift affliction?

Yes. The order is on Leveling section.
"
r3turnz a écrit :
Hello,

thanks for the guide, I have alot of fun playing this build.

One question, how good is the Soul Catcher Quartz Flask for this Build?

Like my idea is: Whenever you pop Vaal Cold Snap activate the Soul Catcher and Quicksilver and just run around?

I've never used that.. That should be good for clearing maps
How does vaal Righteous Fire work here?
"
lellyville2 a écrit :
How does vaal Righteous Fire work here?

Increasing Spell damage and bonus Over time damage for bursting bosses. You can just pop Vaal Cold Snap and Vaal Righteous Fire for insane damage
Dernière édition par Durnz, le 16 mars 2019 08:15:31
I'm very satisfied with the build as of now. Only problem i have is i find it kinda difficult to darkness delve. Darkess res is ok, do you recomment anything particular to farm safely for fossils etc?
"
SHOCKWAVE91 a écrit :
I'm very satisfied with the build as of now. Only problem i have is i find it kinda difficult to darkness delve. Darkess res is ok, do you recomment anything particular to farm safely for fossils etc?

If your ES is dropping in the darkness just use a flare and wait it to start regenerating. If it starts to regenerate recently you can just run cus it will keeps regenerating because of the Occultist ascendancy, so you can use that to run into the darkness.
Also try to keep the Phasing Flask and Quicksilver flask up.
If you're going to die, Flare + Vortex and you should be fine

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires