3.6 CI Occultist Vortex Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | All Content +Video

Killed Uber Elder with this Build very nice damage and def! thanks alot to the creator <3
"
Saafen a écrit :
What do you guys think about going Low Life and use the new aura Malevolence + clarity to get low life? Is the aura worth it to lose the ES from a high ES armor?

That depends if you want more damage or defense. I think the damage is rly great already.
Did you see the changes I've made btw? Not using Blasphemy + Frostbite and Aspect of the Spider anymore. Malevolence proved to be better than this, cheaper and stronger. Still allows you to get Frostbite or Enfeeble on CWDT and getting a full use for Witchfire Brew Flask.
Dernière édition par Durnz, le 12 mars 2019 20:02:04
"
ysoExodus a écrit :
Killed Uber Elder with this Build very nice damage and def! thanks alot to the creator <3

Congrats for the kill. Thank you for the feedback!
Good Luck! :D
z
Dernière édition par Durnz, le 12 mars 2019 20:03:29
Hi Durnz,

Great build - enjoying it as a league starter right now. I do have a question though.

How can I increase survivability against Porcupine spikes? I find that I mainly only die to these bad boys. Should I just have Immortal Call + CWDT set up?

Or are there better alternatives?

Thanks
Is there any viable way to do Players cannot regenerate life, mana or energy shield maps?
"
kazafz a écrit :
Hi Durnz,

Great build - enjoying it as a league starter right now. I do have a question though.

How can I increase survivability against Porcupine spikes? I find that I mainly only die to these bad boys. Should I just have Immortal Call + CWDT set up?

Or are there better alternatives?

Thanks

You can't, unless you want to lose a lot of damage or survivability.

Stupid answer, but ... play smarter. Don't Flame Dash into a group, kill them from range with Cold Snap.

"
darcpo a écrit :
Is there any viable way to do Players cannot regenerate life, mana or energy shield maps?

No, that and elemental reflect are the only two map mods you can't do. Less recovery is doable tho.
Dernière édition par Jaba01, le 13 mars 2019 09:48:50
"
Durnz a écrit :
"
Saafen a écrit :
What do you guys think about going Low Life and use the new aura Malevolence + clarity to get low life? Is the aura worth it to lose the ES from a high ES armor?

That depends if you want more damage or defense. I think the damage is rly great already.
Did you see the changes I've made btw? Not using Blasphemy + Frostbite and Aspect of the Spider anymore. Malevolence proved to be better than this, cheaper and stronger. Still allows you to get Frostbite or Enfeeble on CWDT and getting a full use for Witchfire Brew Flask.

Thanks for answer. I did my tree before I did read your guide and to my surprise it was pretty much identical to yours. Skipping the minion damage, and I really like it.

But I'm playing HC and decided to go 2curse (enfeeble and temp chain) and I have no idea if the damage will be good enough late game without frostbite or Malevolence.
I was really lucky to get a Shav drop and that's what got me thinking if I should use it late game as Low Life with Malevolence or if the damage will be enough without it. Maybe I should just sell the Shav and buy good gear. Or drop a curse and use 1curse + Malevolence (your tree). Hmm... Decisions =)
What level should the Cast When Damage Taken be ? :)
"
Kjett a écrit :
What level should the Cast When Damage Taken be ? :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires