[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

I tried to fit some stuff in for 3.6 in the build, absolutely wanted those channeling nodes on the left side, I know I'm missing some life nodes here and there but I don't wanna make a tree for lvl 93+ for a league starter, if I feel I wanna go further with this character I'll push higher level

https://pastebin.com/MSWMZG3N

appreciating feedback :)
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Dernière édition par Lyxara, le 6 mars 2019 16:21:44
"
Lyxara a écrit :
I tried my own take on the build, absolutely wanted those channeling nodes on the left side, I know I'm missing some life nodes here and there but I don't wanna make a tree for lvl 93+ for a league starter, if I feel I wanna go further with this character I'll push higher level

Why didn't you take the 3 channeling nodes next to Pain Attunment?
44% increased damage instead of 43%
5% cast speed instead of 6

But you safe some skill points and get another jewel socket
What TheBigMic said, you should take Lucidity and a 2 point jewel slot on the right side of the tree instead of Singular Focus.

You also shouldn't take Melding, it's 15% life for 4 points. You can get 20% life with 4 points on the scion life wheel or just 15% life and free a point.
"
Lyxara a écrit :

The Link doesnt´t work for me, unfortunately i get a 302 Response-Code
"
TheBigMic a écrit :
"
Lyxara a écrit :
I tried my own take on the build, absolutely wanted those channeling nodes on the left side, I know I'm missing some life nodes here and there but I don't wanna make a tree for lvl 93+ for a league starter, if I feel I wanna go further with this character I'll push higher level

"
seciak a écrit :
What TheBigMic said, you should take Lucidity and a 2 point jewel slot on the right side of the tree instead of Singular Focus.

You also shouldn't take Melding, it's 15% life for 4 points. You can get 20% life with 4 points on the scion life wheel or just 15% life and free a point.

Tbh, I didn't see that there is another channeling cluster, thanks!

after adjustments: https://pastebin.com/qcKFJe8Z

"
Lyxara a écrit :
"
TheBigMic a écrit :
"
Lyxara a écrit :

"
seciak a écrit :

Tbh, I didn't see that there is another channeling cluster, thanks!

after adjustments: https://pastebin.com/qcKFJe8Z

I am still kinda a new player, but this looks good to me.
I tried out Winterorb myself the last days, because I want to play it coming league. But my build was a little different, had 2 maces and triple herald.
Anyways, I think in your passive tree I would do one little change.

I personally would take out that whole "Blast Radius" path and instead go on the left side up and take the 2 "Spell Critical Strike Chance" points. That would possibly solve the Elemental Overload problem, now that we don have 5% crit chance granted anymore.

Then you still have 2 more points left and can take Frost Walker,
which will give you in total 25% cold damage, 10% ele damage, 15% cold res, 5% cast speed. I wouldnt mind losing the area damage for this.
And in PoB it even shows me a small increase in DPS.

Thats would I would do, based on my own experience with winterorb.

edit:

I cant tell from PoB how much total crit chance those 2 nodes are.
I believe its around 2-3 %. Can anyone confirm that? PoB still displays 5% as the minimum so I cant tell. Do you think thats enough for elemental overload ?

Dernière édition par markuskanada, le 6 mars 2019 18:19:28
If I can read and I'm not retarded, infused Channeling new gem is absoltely insane with Winter Orb.
"
seciak a écrit :
If I can read and I'm not retarded, infused Channeling new gem is absoltely insane with Winter Orb.

yeah that sounds sick. the perfect synergy with winter orb.

this part is crazy:

"
Now grants Infusion after channelling for a duration. Infusion grants more Damage of types matching the supported skill gem's tags.
Now causes supported skills to deal more damage based on the gem's level.

"
markuskanada a écrit :
"
seciak a écrit :

yeah that sounds sick. the perfect synergy with winter orb.

this part is crazy:

"
Now grants Infusion after channelling for a duration. Infusion grants more Damage of types matching the supported skill gem's tags.
Now causes supported skills to deal more damage based on the gem's level.

So is that overall 60% MORE damage for winter orb? since it has 6 tags? that should outclass another support gem easily
"
markuskanada a écrit :

I am still kinda a new player, but this looks good to me.
I tried out Winterorb myself the last days, because I want to play it coming league. But my build was a little different, had 2 maces and triple herald.
Anyways, I think in your passive tree I would do one little change.

I personally would take out that whole "Blast Radius" path and instead go on the left side up and take the 2 "Spell Critical Strike Chance" points. That would possibly solve the Elemental Overload problem, now that we don have 5% crit chance granted anymore.

Then you still have 2 more points left and can take Frost Walker,
which will give you in total 25% cold damage, 10% ele damage, 15% cold res, 5% cast speed. I wouldnt mind losing the area damage for this.
And in PoB it even shows me a small increase in DPS.

Thats would I would do, based on my own experience with winterorb.

edit:

I cant tell from PoB how much total crit chance those 2 nodes are.
I believe its around 2-3 %. Can anyone confirm that? PoB still displays 5% as the minimum so I cant tell. Do you think thats enough for elemental overload ?

appreciate the feedback, and yes I thought about the same thing! Have to test it tho, if enough crit - but seems like we can get loose of controlled destruction for infusion, wtf is this support gem :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires