[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

Could u pls make a quick update on the build, and is it even still viable with the damage nerf?
"
InFiNiTiZzE a écrit :
Could u pls make a quick update on the build, and is it even still viable with the damage nerf?

It is more than viable actually with those new tree nodes! The point is will the author update the guide?
What are those three nodes you're talking about ?
Looks like the creator of the guide isn't gonna update the guide before the league since the last his post on the forum was in January.

Hopefully i'm wrong . Want to follow this guide as a league starter.
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Even with Controlled Destruction, you still have 2.4% crit since you are pathing thoru 2 20% crit nodes. If that's not enough to proc EO once every 8 seconds with so many hits, you will have to get crit on your shield probably. Or run efficacy before you get crit somwhere, but its 15% less damage.
The 60->50 effectiveness may also mean that empower 4 will be better than added cold
Imo swap controlled destruction with Concentrated Effect Support will do the job.
From what they already said it's not sufficient to use Concentrated Effect Support because you want the bigger area of effect for the overlapping damage. (or that's what i understand at least :P)
I actually see many WO builds use concentrated effect. did it myself, nasty dps. didnt have the feeling it lead to bad aoe. everything exploded .
I looked at all different WO builds and created my own mix.

my only concern at the moment is "controlled destruction".

"Supported Skills have 100% reduced Critical Strike Chance"

i dont understand this number. i need at least 100% crit chance on gear now to keep using EleOverload as we dont have 5% minimum chance any more?

I used for my 6L:

Winter Orb
Great. Mul. Proj.
Concentrated Effect
Controlled Destruction
Hypothermia
Cold to Fire

So i just wonder what to do about controlled destruction....
Somewhere it's explained - 100% reduced crit chance refers to your base crit chance not your actual crit chance. So if you take a few crit nodes on the passive tree or crit on your gear you are good to go.
"
Trapt_oO a écrit :
Somewhere it's explained - 100% reduced crit chance refers to your base crit chance not your crit chance. So if you take a few crit nodes on passive tree or crit on your gear you are good to go.

ok cool thank you.
what would that mean in numbers? do you have any idea how much we should aim for? i believe something around 3% should be ok for EleOver

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires