[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

The only thing we cannot use is controlled destruction, our crit would be 0%? There needs to be some tweaking, but maybe a new support gem can fit in
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Yeah, I was really worried that the nerf would be large, but this doesn't seem TOO bad. I'll probably still try this as a league starter.
Hope the creator of the build would update the build before the league start .

BlessRNG

The nerf isn't that strong . So i'd stick to this build as a starter.

Also the link with Controlled Destruction needs to be changed i suppose due to the recent changes.

███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Dernière édition par Hey0cean, le 6 mars 2019 03:24:39
20% less damage effectiveness seems pretty big though.
Especially considering that Worbs damage was bad to begin with.
Although I guess it matters less without syndicate now.
"
blingi a écrit :

20%? if you count in the new noeds for channeling spells:

Channeling SKills deal 14% increased damage x2 + Singular Focus: Channeling Skill have 6% increased attack/cast speed, 4% additional phys dmg reduction and increased 15% dmg it stays the same
"
Lyxara a écrit :
"
blingi a écrit :

20%? if you count in the new noeds for channeling spells:

Channeling SKills deal 14% increased damage x2 + Singular Focus: Channeling Skill have 6% increased attack/cast speed, 4% additional phys dmg reduction and increased 15% dmg it stays the same

First of all, you don't get the new nodes for free and those aren't particularly high values.
Getting 10-15% increased damage per node is pretty normal.

Second, its basically a 20% less nerf, you cant compare this with additive increased damage.
Added a new cluster between Minion Instability and Elemental Overload: Light Eater - The notable grants 20% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech, 0.8% of Spell Damage Leeched as Energy Shield, and 24% increased Spell Damage while on Full Energy Shield. The two preceding small passives grant 0.3% of Spell Damage leeched as Energy Shield and 30% increased Energy Shield Leeched per second.

Seems pretty neat.

Dernière édition par pajamapants, le 6 mars 2019 06:08:56
"
pajamapants a écrit :
Added a new cluster between Minion Instability and Elemental Overload: Light Eater - The notable grants 20% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech, 0.8% of Spell Damage Leeched as Energy Shield, and 24% increased Spell Damage while on Full Energy Shield. The two preceding small passives grant 0.3% of Spell Damage leeched as Energy Shield and 30% increased Energy Shield Leeched per second.

Seems pretty neat.

Also were do you guys get 20% need from. I can see it is only a 10% damage Nerf across numbers and damage effectiveness. As far as I know that is a flat out 10% Nerf not 20%

60% -> 50% is a ~18% reduction. Plus a bunch of flat reduction.
It's still enough damage overall, because last League Worb was busted anyway :D

more important question will be what instead of controlled destruction - the new support gems shouldn't fit. Need Ele Overload :/
Looks like the PoB is update out. Openearl is amazing. O:

EDIT: looks like the gem updates won't be out until after patch though.
Dernière édition par Momopooka, le 6 mars 2019 08:16:08

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires