[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

prolly will go Worb aswell in synthesis as a starter, lets see how and which spell survives wednesday's patch notes :D

i played a worb assa last league for about 4 days, bought all the gear for it killed everything and sold it again :D the duration on the assa is too low compared to elementalist, so should be better.

gl everyone in the league
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
A small number of spells that we consider too powerful for their ease of use, like Brands, Winter Orb and Blade Vortex have had their damage lowered. We'll be revealing the full list of changes in the patch notes.

Oh well let's see :/
I was too overhyped to go with this build as a league starter for Synthesis.
"
shadowerwtas a écrit :
"
A small number of spells that we consider too powerful for their ease of use, like Brands, Winter Orb and Blade Vortex have had their damage lowered. We'll be revealing the full list of changes in the patch notes.

Oh well let's see :/
I was too overhyped to go with this build as a league starter for Synthesis.

Abandon ship!

Kind of saw it coming though :P

Let's see what the actual number changes are tomorrow.
RIP

3.5 league - 3.5 league

Was going to start with it , but now it's probably dead :(
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Dernière édition par Hey0cean, le 5 mars 2019 03:15:53
"
Hey0cean a écrit :
RIP

3.5 league - 3.5 league

Was going to start with it , but now it's probably dead :(

why?
It won't be RIP, they have to nerf it because new passives on the tree start popping up: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0xoHZjU0AA2ROM.png

so relax, Worb will be fine
"
Winter Orb
Now deals 25 to 31 Cold damage at gem level 1 (from 23 to 28) and 232 to 289 Cold damage at gem level 20 (from 258 to 322).
Now has an added damage effectiveness of 50% (from 60%).

Not bad!
Winter Orb
Now deals 25 to 31 Cold damage at gem level 1 (from 23 to 28) and 232 to 289 Cold damage at gem level 20 (from 258 to 322).

when you are one shotting everything I don't think this will be a big deal.
"
Mamoux a écrit :
Winter Orb

when you are one shotting everything I don't think this will be a big deal.

So something like a 10% nerf?

But they added new channeling nodes and WOrb can benefit from the ES leech right? So is ES WOrb the new play? Sounds pretty good
Worb will be stronger i think than last league with the new notables on the tree, but PoB needs the update to be sure about that :D

I'm glad Worb didn't get that nerfammer like BV, man feels bad now for BV

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires