[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

Alva say: I did it.
I say: I did it too.
Brithney whispers: Do it again.
I say: Maybe ;-)

Thanks for the great guide and thanks GGG for this league, where i could deal the first time all 40 challenges. I had most of the time a lot of fun, with the exception of the grinding-time, which was partly very frustrating. But looking back i unfortunately spent this league – as a casual player – too much time and I'm thoroughly sick of playing nearly every day. You did a well job to motivate me, GGG ;-)

I want share my progression as a "lonewolf" for all undecided players, which don´t know, if this build is the right one.

My goals this league with this build:
▪ I have done all challenges by myself with the exception reach level 100 – in this case i ran Uuls-Breachstones in a group
▪ I get my Headhunter, farmed 4 Doctor Cards and some Nurse-Cards, the missing cards i traded
▪ i farmed my gear mostly by myself – it is not necessary to have all the recommended gear: for example the carcass chest went with me to level 98 and it was a solid and very cheap alternative.
▪ I crafted all my jewels by myself (and earn additional a considerable sum currency for these, which were not suitable for my build)
▪ Unfortunately i don´t find all hideouts and couldn´t unlock all crafting-recipes.

My Impressions:
▪ Very fast build: depending on your gear, you can have more than 200% Movementspeed (with flasks). In delve just stack your Winterorb und run fast along the corridors and slay everything That´s it.
▪ Very safe: lifepool up to 7K, max dodge, Chill, Blind, Hinder (Jewel or/and Wither) and an additional small chance – ranging round about 15% – to evade and block Attacks
▪ Richly varied: You can run this build easy with MF-Gear with a good clearspeed. Also done all Guardians and UElder with MF-Gear. For maps i usually used: Sadima´s Touch, Goldwrym, The Pariah, Perandus Plazon, Bisco or a Talisman with IIQ quantity. On low Maps (Spider/Burial) also IIR-Gem in my WinterOrb-Setup. I capped my resistance in this case with Purity of Elements and Jewels.

What have i changed /experimented with (in comparison to the original recommended gear)
▪ Hale Negator recover instant a percentage portion of your lifepool, when you take a savage hit (15%). For each abyssal-jewel which affecting your build, you recover 3% of you lifepool. You can run without giving up your defense up to 10 jewels. I recover round about 2K life. Of course, with the two additional abyssal sockets in this helmet you have the opportunity to get additional life, resistance and flat damage. Attention: it only works when you survive – if you take more damage than your life-pool provides, you will be slaugh. Therefore i only recommend this additional defense layer with a solid lifepool.
▪ Might of the Meek: Additional Life and Resistance (left Scion-Area)
▪ Wither-Totem-setup: Very cheap additional Damage-Boost for big encounters
▪ Dual-Whielding: Another additional Damageboost
▪ Cold2Fire-Support: 30% of Cold-Damage as extra Firedamage, but have in mind: in this case cold penetration (Frost Bomb & Pandemonius) is less effective and for the max damage, you have to stack »only« flat cold damage on jewels.
▪ I give up flamedash, because i need sockets. Only used it for labruns or special maps.

==> There are a lot of further good possibilities, for example: up too 3 Might of the Meeks, Solistice (Temporal Chains instead of Blind) or Yoke. and, and, and… i saw a guy, which stacks evasion with gear and flasks and used a Queen of the Forest to increase his farm speed.

Conclusion
For everyone who is looking next league for a build which (on condition that there will be no nerf)
▪ can clear all content fast and with ease (UElder you need to practise :-)
▪ forgive you mistakes (you rarley get hit with the dodge-mechanics: in principle mobs are down from distance, and big encounters: just move in circles around them)
▪ allows you to learn the boss-mechanics with ease (fast movementspeed, you are at distance, auto targeting with Winterorb)
▪ can be adapted to your preferred and potential playstyle (offense/defense)
▪ and also give you possibilities to wear MF-Gear

... is invited to try out this build. It will fascinate you

Thanks for your time, i say goodbye to this league, see you maybe next league, exiles.
Dernière édition par Dovahsith, le 28 févr. 2019 09:10:53
chris wilson LMFAO
Is there anything to be updated in the guide other than Added Cold Damage Support instead of Empower 4 as i read in the past 70 pages?
I am asking cause i am back to PoE after 2 years and i would love to play this build in the upcoming league and the original post hasn't been updated since Dec 28/2018.
Even the PoB link still uses the Empower 4 gem.
Anyone have a setup for this character they're willing/wanting to trade for a HeadHunter?
"
shadowerwtas a écrit :
Is there anything to be updated in the guide other than Added Cold Damage Support instead of Empower 4 as i read in the past 70 pages?
I am asking cause i am back to PoE after 2 years and i would love to play this build in the upcoming league and the original post hasn't been updated since Dec 28/2018.

21 Added Cold is as good as 4 Empower
"
shadowerwtas a écrit :

I used this gem setup and killed all content with it. I just miss the delve boss because I can't find it.

edit : You can also have a look at my tree, in case you don't have the green nightmare like me, but I think I will give it a try in standard where it's only 1-2ex.

edit 2: You can also cut the price using an elemental damage weapon instead of the GG sambar.
Dernière édition par Dezosseur, le 1 mars 2019 08:26:37
Synthesis actual?
What gems do you guys recommend using to level with worb, stil his recommended 4 link?
thx for the guide. i will follow this in Synthesis and see how it turns out

From the new synthesis tree. Will this be good?

The cluster is located at Zealot's Oath

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires