[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Good Luck!!

-O
How about going Champion this league? You get permanent fortify and 6 endurance charges with instant enduring cry. Will lose freeze/slow immunity though...
This is a choice with trade offs. I don't see it as inherently bad--give it a shot and let us know how it goes?

-O
Quick shout regarding viability in 3.11.

Currently lvl 94 and at or near (depending on the moment) the top of the HC Harvest Delve ladder. 3 pure Agony + Calamitous visions Quill Rain variation. Loving the small addition of Enduring cry on left click with the Call to Arms passive. Running at a little over 8.4k life. Completed the first four sets of Conquerors with no significant issues. Build feels fully functional and enjoyable. More thoughts later. Hope y'all are having fun with Harvest league.

-O
After ripping two characters in HC I think it's time for me to go back to the basics and do the build that treats me well. Last time I did this build it was the bow variant before delirium league. Am I able to play the build without pure Agony? I'd gladly farm up to getting some, but would I still be able to clear low tier maps without them? Is one pure agony enough for budget build? Glad to see you're doing so well! Anything else I should know pushing this build this league? Any problems you've ran into?
Re: Budget leveling:

Actually I leveled the current build without a single pure agony and without Calamitous visions on a 4L through level 50 and then in 5L Embalmer gloves and it was just fine. I was able to farm up what I needed for all three bases and self crafted the pure agonies onto them. I didn't add the second one until late 80s (added Calamitous visions around the same time) and I didn't add the third until 94. Build is functioning great! Hope you have a good time with it.

-O
Super happy right now. Just pulled off my first HC kill of Sirus in league with the current version of the build. (awakening lvl 5) Not a short fight, but was very doable. He dropped this token:

Hoping some of you trying it out also meet with that success!

-O
@Orion72 I have a question regarding this build. I'm running iron cold variant, and I'm wondering what the most optimal 4L is for the helm.

Should I use Maim + Pierce + Damage on full life (clearing maps) and swap out Pierce for Vile Toxins

Or should I use damage on full life + pierce + deathmark. < With this setup I won't be able to swap out pierce for vile toxins due to mana issues. I believe Maim as a lower mana multiplier.

My end game setup is going to be a wep with +1 to all physical spells, and using EE + grip of the council.

What do you think is best? At the moment I am using brands to get the stacks up for the agony.
"
ytv a écrit :
@Orion72 I have a question regarding this build. I'm running iron cold variant, and I'm wondering what the most optimal 4L is for the helm.

Should I use Maim + Pierce + Damage on full life (clearing maps) and swap out Pierce for Vile Toxins

Or should I use damage on full life + pierce + deathmark. < With this setup I won't be able to swap out pierce for vile toxins due to mana issues. I believe Maim as a lower mana multiplier.

My end game setup is going to be a wep with +1 to all physical spells, and using EE + grip of the council.

What do you think is best? At the moment I am using brands to get the stacks up for the agony.

Assuming 4L in a +2 helm, My personal preference is Dofl>pierce>minion damage>vicious proj. I don't like needing to spare the attention for deathmark--I think this is a matter of taste. Swapping pierce for vile toxins is always good for
bossing if you can remember to do it.
It would have made the Sirus fight a lot shorter, come to think of it . . . . :)

-O
"
Assuming 4L in a +2 helm, My personal preference is Dofl>pierce>minion damage>vicious proj. I don't like needing to spare the attention for deathmark--I think this is a matter of taste. Swapping pierce for vile toxins is always good for
bossing if you can remember to do it.
It would have made the Sirus fight a lot shorter, come to think of it . . . . :)

-O

Yeah, I currently am playing in the harvest hc league. I have a +2 Minion helm with lvl 18 minion dmg.

I've been using deathmark, pierce, damage on full life for bosses & clearing. I' not sure what the optimal gem links are in this situation. I have EE, and I'm using a rare wep with +1 to physical spells to buff agony up even more.

Ty for the input!
Dernière édition par ytv, le 26 juin 2020 03:45:50

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires