[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

As far as the pastebins not lining up, I am always experimenting (when I am playing at all) so whatever version of a build i am currently playing is likely testing some new idea. The ones I post have (generally) already been tested for you and deemed worthwhile.

Simulacrum is never 100% safe because the mods you get as you go through are random, and there are some pretty heinous combinations out there. That said I think I did a complete run at around 8k life and was not in serious danger. I don't use vaal haste myself. If I were going to make room for a vaal skill, it would be grace. Can consider dropping desecrate in favor of an unlinked vaal grace, or dropping the entire CWDT set up for Vaal Grace>Inc dur>efficacy to emphasize defense.

-O
Oh yeah I meant to type grace. but it seems like I cant use it? I linked it to my quill rain with dash, convocation, second wind, steelskin and increased duration. It's meant to be used for the vaal part only but it wont let me use it
Dernière édition par InkFathomInfiltrator, le 19 mai 2020 05:05:58
Ah, that's right. because its an aura. Vaal grace is not compatible with calamitous visions. Must choose between the 25% more damage or the aura. On that one I would stick with the damage and leave the rest of your setup as is.

-O
I did a test run with my setup after those changes.

Kept getting chunked in wave 14+ of simul, found wave 20 kosis and it took me 10 minutes to kill him. He dropped me to 500 hp 4 times and I had to log 4 times and that was with easy mods.

Gotta say I don't see how this build doesn't end up getting one-shotted to a combination of bad mods. Probably gonna look for a fortify, infused channeling high armor molten shell variation
Dernière édition par InkFathomInfiltrator, le 19 mai 2020 06:12:34
"
I did a test run with my setup after those changes.

Kept getting chunked in wave 14+ of simul, found wave 20 kosis and it took me 10 minutes to kill him. He dropped me to 500 hp 4 times and I had to log 4 times and that was with easy mods.

Gotta say I don't see how this build doesn't end up getting one-shotted to a combination of bad mods. Probably gonna look for a fortify, infused channeling high armor molten shell variation

I tried this bow version a couple leagues ago and I liked it, but I tried something completely different this league. When that original plan didn't work out like I wanted to I decided to come back to HoA around level 90 except a high armor molten shell version like you're talking about.

Here's my POB for reference: https://pastebin.com/MgpB4ULw

It is tanky, but honestly, I don't think it's any tankier than I remember the bow version being. They are both really good IMO, it's just a matter of if you prefer spin to win or bows.
How do you feel about Hardened Scars anointment over Discipline and Training? Would you say a fortify is better than +10% life?
Is that annointable? It would be an interesting question on a build that uses an over-time life flask. However, because of the LGOH on either version of this build, you are rarely going to be in a situation where you have a life flask running for any appreciable length of time--this build is unable to take advantage of that node. Therefore, I would go with the life.

-O

Caveat--if they added an enduring prefix to life flasks, then this might well be worth considering if you have good flask management.

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 28 mai 2020 20:53:04
is this build still up to date and will it be updated for 3.11? starting post is kinda confusing, sorry
Build has been fully updated to 3.10, will likely update further for 3.11 depending on any new changes to the tree, items etc.
-O
"
Orion72 a écrit :
Build has been fully updated to 3.10, will likely update further for 3.11 depending on any new changes to the tree, items etc.
-O
What is your prognosis?
And what would you pick for a starter ED-C/TR Trickster or this?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires