[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

@Orion72 Hello! I have a few questions. I checked POB (4 Pure Agonies 8.2k life lvl 95 pastebin: https://pastebin.com/JvrWQBPZ), but the pastebean is not for 3.11 patch.

1. Compared your current set-up with POB the gem set up differes, which one do I aim for?

2. How do I propperly calculate damage of trhe crawler? POB shows weird numbers.

3. Is there 3.11 pob?

Thanks alot! Its first time I am planning to play HC, i spent 2 days reading all the Juggs I liked, this one looks mots suitable for me.
Dernière édition par ShatteredEssence, le 26 juin 2020 04:38:01
"
ShatteredEssence a écrit :
@Orion72 Hello! I have a few questions. I checked POB (4 Pure Agonies 8.2k life lvl 95 pastebin: https://pastebin.com/JvrWQBPZ), but the pastebean is not for 3.11 patch.

1. Compared your current set-up with POB the gem set up differs, which one do I aim for?

2. How do I properly calculate damage of trhe crawler? POB shows weird numbers.

3. Is there 3.11 pob?

Thanks alot! Its first time I am planning to play HC, i spent 2 days reading all the Juggs I liked, this one looks mots suitable for me.

1. I can highly recommend the version I am running currently, fine tuned for 3.11.

2/3: Here is the POB for my current character: https://pastebin.com/SqY8LMEb

Please note that the offensive numbers are very misleading, as follows:
1. POB won't calculate the damage from any of the cluster jewels
2. POB won't calculate damage for over 40 stacks of virulence (we get 55)
3. POB doesnt automatically count the extra level from the Hunters Amulet

To get an accurate calc, First up the HOA level to 22 to account for the amulet. Then take the number from POB (Roughly 375k map clear dps/ 267k Shaper dps) and multiply first by 2.6 to account for the 15 extra virulence and then by another 1.27 to acccount for the increased damage on the cluster jewels and then by another 1.25 to account for calamitous visions. This yields around 1.5M Map clear dps and 1.1M Shaper dps. Which sounds about right given how the build feels.

Good luck!

-O

Dernière édition par Orion72, le 27 juin 2020 08:30:13
Latest Achievement with the build: Successfully completed the Labyrinth of opportunity. This is a lvl 83 Zone accessed via Plant-Crafting an offering to the goddess into a gift to the goddess. I grew it in a T3 Yellow. In addition to being lvl 83, All monsters and Izaro have 300% inc life, and 30% more damage. All traps do 30% more damage. Exp gain is 100% increased. No more ascendancy points, but 6 uses of the Divine font. Running it at lvl 96, it reminded me of how uber lab used to feel before all the nerfs. Looking forward to seeing if I can grow the other two lab entrances.

-O
Hi Orion, thanks for your guide! I’m planing to give this a go, but I’m not sure where to start in terms of leveling and when to fully transition into Hoag.

Would it be possible for you to provide some rough level bench mark of the leveling process?
Re Leveling: There are many ways to do this, but here is a brief guide to what I feel is the most straightforward. I note changes I make to Gear at -roughly- certain levels. None of this is set in stone, and many substitutes are available.

Gear/gems
Spoiler

1-3:
Gems: Smite>ruthless
Weapon: Low: any (Last Resort x2)
Rings: Blackheart x2
Helm: Goldrim
Armour Any (Tabula)
Shoes: Wanderlust

4: Add
Gems: Smite>Ruthless>Ancestral call>Onslaught
Movement: Dash
Guard: Steelskin

5: Add
Amulet: Karui Ward
Gloves: Ondars

6: Change Weapons to:
Med: Screaming Eaglex2

10: Add Enduring Cry

16: Add Herald of Ash

18: Add
Gems: Smite>Ancestral Call>Melee Phys>Onslaught>(Added fire)>Faster Attacks
Off hand/spare gems slots: Begin leveling 7 copies of Herald of Agony

22: Weapon: Quecholli

31: Begin Hoag and change gear and links as follows (Drop anything not listed):

Weapon: Quill rain
Quiver: Hyrri's Bite
Ring: Thief's torment
Amulet: Whatever stats you are missing, probably int
Helm: Any (Baron)
Jewel: Volley Fire

Gem links:
Hoag>Pierce>Damage on Full life>Minion damage (in +minion gem levels helm)
Barrage (lvl 3 or less)>Poison>LMP>Life Gain on hit>(Faster attacks)
Dash>Second Wind>Convocation>Steelskin>(Blood magic)
Enduring Cry>Inc Duration>Blood Magic
War Banner

34: If you couldn't afford a Baron, start using Wraithlord here for Helm slot

38: Change Barrage links to:
Barrage>Poison>GMP>Life Gain on Hit>(Withering Touch)>(Faster Attacks)

48+: Add gluttony belt. Switch to Penetrating Quiver when you can afford losing the stats from Hyrri's Bite.

68+: Add in high end gear as you can afford in roughly this priority order

Elder Gloves Supported by Poison
Kaom's Heart (Change out gem links to match POB here)
Insanity Elder Helm with either +minion gem levels or Supported by Min Damage
6s 5L Quill Rain
Elder Gloves Supported by Poison & Faster Attacks
Anything else pictured in POB

Tree:
Spoiler

1. Follow the curving road as it wends its way out to the left, across the the bottom and up the right to Acro and Phase Acro. In this first phase, stop along the way only to pick up the major life nodes, call to arms, and to slot Volley fire in a normal jewel slot in the middle to right side of the tree.

2. Proceed next up to Purity of flesh, which will help solve the int you need and grab you some needed Chaos res.

3. Grab one of the cluster jewels and slot your first Pure agony. Add Calamitous visions also, if you can afford at this stage.

4. Grab all 3 extra endurance charge nodes

5. Focus on life nodes until lvl 80 or so

6. Around 80 (or when it feels comfortable, or when you can afford it) take your second cluster jewel with Pure Agony

7. Around 94-95 take your third cluster jewel with Pure Agony. When you do, also take the extra 10% chance to poison node in the lower right (it isn't really relevant until here).

Hope that helps. I have copied this response as FAQ #13, since you are not the only one ever to have asked something similar. Thank you for helping me to improve the build guide.

I hope to be around to answer questions as needed. Good luck!

-O

Dernière édition par Orion72, le 27 juin 2020 16:01:20
@Orion thanks for your reply! Am now roling my farm build, how many exa do I need tonstart this build? Not like bis gear, just to continue farming with it?
Are you planning on recording new gameplay vidios?
Thx.
"
ShatteredEssence a écrit :
@Orion thanks for your reply! Am now roling my farm build, how many exa do I need tonstart this build? Not like bis gear, just to continue farming with it?
Are you planning on recording new gameplay vidios?
Thx.

To be farming comfortably call it this budget:

Ring: 5-10c
Boots: 10c
Gloves (5L): 10-15c
Belt: 5c
Amulet: 5-10c
5L 6S Quillrain: 30c

+2 Minion Gems helm with decent mods: 10-20c (Fine for low tier mapping. You will want an insanity crafted helm as soon as you can, which has been taking me on average 10-15 essences (usually around 8-10c ea) plus the cost of the base)

Temple rolled life armour: 5-10c (which is fine for up to yellow maps, can add kaom's later when you can afford)

So call the starter budget 80-110c.

I'll try to get a video or two in of the new build in action to show the gameplay.

-O

Ok, a gameplay video for your entertainment as requested. Shows the build well equipped at lvl 96 breezing through a well rolled T15 tower with a bonus lvl 83 Abyss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzclhcjnkxc

Enjoy,

-O
Sweet! Thanks a lot. Do I want to have cluster jewels at start to farm reds?
Most Welcome.

Getting one cluster jewel relatively early is a nice boost. 2 cluster jewels + Calamitous visions were plenty to farm lower red maps comfortably, and can even do up to T16s, just a little slow. I didnt add the third cluster until around 94. The incremental damage makes the build feel smoother, but isn't strictly necessary.

In HC, being alive is the best dps. I tend to focus on the defenses first. Ymmv.

-O

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires