[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Hi whats your thought after the disciples nerf?

In 3.10 i was playing cold iron version using ball lightning / cyclone combo vs boss with 65 stacks easily.

I see you uses 3 pure agony now, how many stacks can you have when bossing? Dunno how many pure agony should i use right now..
With Quill rain I have no trouble keeping up 55 virulence against a single target. I am finding 3 pure agony to give enough dps while leaving plenty of nodes for defense. I like the balance of it for hc. When I tried 4 pure agony without disciples (which is gone now) I recall difficulty in keeping 60 stacks, so this feels like the right breakpoint now.

If I were playing in sc and less concerned about defense, I might slot a golden rule jewel with the Quill Rain version and test how many Pure agonies it would support then.

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 28 juin 2020 15:20:19
What's the most efficient way to roll the pure agony's? I've wasted so much currency trying to roll them with no luck.
Start with making sure you have an ilvl 75+ medium cluster jewel of the right type-below that you cannot roll Pure Agony. Then just alt until you get the mod. Then regal. Not super rare. But impossible if you are rolling on a jewel below Ilvl 75.

I know this because I burned a few hundred alts prior to checking the ilvl req earlier in the league . . .

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 28 juin 2020 16:40:13
Really? You need ilvl 75+? I didn't think that was true because I have an ilvl 69 medium cluster jewel with pure agony, cult-leader, and jewel socket. I thought since the one I had with ilvl 69 had all the right mods that I didn't need a higher ilvl. I guess I wasted a TON of currency trying to roll lower level jewels. I'm not sure how I have an ilvl 69 with all the right mods though? Is it just more rare?
Perhaps I got it wrong? (I have been known to be imperfect on occassion ;> )
I might have rolled an even lower level one and then gone to lvl 75+ just to be certain. If you have an ilvl 69 with the right mods then 68+ is probably safe.

-O
Dernière édition par Orion72, le 28 juin 2020 22:17:13
Hello again, @Orion why barrage L3?
Thx.
Because the damage on Barrage is not really relevant and mana cost goes up at lvl 4.

-O
I am having trouble with stacks with withering touch, hardly can reach 30 stacks, any advice on how to deal with it? Why withering touch not poison?
Dernière édition par ShatteredEssence, le 30 juin 2020 07:06:36
You need both. Order of links is:
Barrage>POISON>LGOH>GMP>withering touch>faster attacks.

-O

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires