[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Tried different aspects. I think will settle with spider. Slow is nice in delves and gives bigger buff at least in pob.

Got a question i couldn't find an answer to.
Anyone knows what are herald of agony attack speed breakpoints?
How much attack speed should it have and does it make sense to stack it even more once it has achieved specific amount?
"
Orion72 a écrit :
Gratz to both of you above! I love the success many of you are having, it is beautiful! And a +8 Frostferno? what is that now, like 100 ex? Super cool for an ele hit type build.

Deafening essence of misery is good tech--I didn't even look that far. Thank you for calling it out.

For myself, I will still follow this thread and respond periodically, but I have moved on to a new experiment for the moment. I think I may have played this build to death--time for new horizons. :> Wishing you all continued success!

-O

Good luck and thanks for all the help so far!
I do hope you will keep this build "alive" during future leagues Orion, this build have kinda "ruined" all other builds for me this league with how versatile and strong it is! :P

PS: If you do make something superior to this then please share :)
so cool brother full life tank. but I can improve damage how to state. thank
Bonus Tech:
For those of you looking to squeeze a little more damage out of the build, here is an extra mod possible when crafting Bound+Aberrant.

In other news, I appear to have resumed my quest to find the bottom of the mine. Delve 509 and counting . . . we'll see how far I get.

Very glad to hear from so many of you in game! Continued good hunting to all of you.

-O
oke thank brother. happy holiday^^
"
Orion72 a écrit :
Bonus Tech:
For those of you looking to squeeze a little more damage out of the build, here is an extra mod possible when crafting Bound+Aberrant.

In other news, I appear to have resumed my quest to find the bottom of the mine. Delve 509 and counting . . . we'll see how far I get.

Very glad to hear from so many of you in game! Continued good hunting to all of you.

-O

So when crafting a helm, the Bound fossil has the chance to give + minion skills or do you need to use a Faceted as well?
Just Bound is sufficient. Faceted is not needed.
-O
Anyone got a guide on how to craft the helmet needed for this build?

Great build btw loving it on hc betrayal

Ty
"
Camaron a écrit :
Anyone got a guide on how to craft the helmet needed for this build?

Great build btw loving it on hc betrayal

Ty

Orion talked about in on page 12.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires