[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
Neunzehnhundert93 a écrit :
How do you manage mana usuage? I only have a +# Mana for each enemy hit jewel and it isn't doing well.

Yep, more damage = more leech. take a couple extra mana leech nodes and unspec later, use a flask, drop AA, drop a link if youre on a tabula. Just tough it out, i think I dropped the mana flask at 58
Can i remove Add Fire from the Tectonic link, replace with Concentrated Effect while use a Carcass Jack? Maybe more damage?
"
peluke a écrit :
Can i remove Add Fire from the Tectonic link, replace with Concentrated Effect while use a Carcass Jack? Maybe more damage?

"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
Solar424 a écrit :
Speaking of added fire, why do you use that in particular? I am respeccing over to this build from another one and was curious as to why you use added fire as your sixth link instead of Inc/Conc. Is it strictly a laziness thing?

Inc AoE is not needed. It's already huge. And you can't swap a blue gem for a red one, of course.

DPS w/ added fire: 1.14 mil
DPS w/ conc : 1.32 mil

This would be closer if I had any pen on gear/jewels.

You could recolor and swap for real bosses, or just wap chest pieces, if you like. But with conc you wouldn't be able to hit all adds/portals in that Elder phase while stationary, for example.

Carcass jack isn't a damage or defensive boost.
"
Zykor a écrit :
"
silebalamuc_ a écrit :
Hello,

New player here.
One question regarding gem levels: Why stop leveling gems at certain levels? I get the point of stopping cast when dmg is taken. But why for:
molten shell - 15
enfeeble - 7
multiple totems -11
immortal call - 5

Thank you.

CWDT has a limit on the abilities it can cast depending on their required level, which is directly tied to the gem levels.

If the gems you try to cast get too high level, CWDT won't be able to cast them. If CWDT can't cast them, you need to level CWDT more until it can cast them. If you level CWDT more, you need to take more damage in order for it to proc, therefore it won't proc as often.

Ok. Got it.
For this build, in the POB, multiple totems is only leveled up to 11. It does not have a CWDT gem. So I suppose it can be leveled up even more ?!
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
How do you manage mana usuage? I only have a +# Mana for each enemy hit jewel and it isn't doing well.

Yep, more damage = more leech. take a couple extra mana leech nodes and unspec later, use a flask, drop AA, drop a link if youre on a tabula. Just tough it out, i think I dropped the mana flask at 58

I am lvl 69 and can't play without a mana flask.. thast why I was asking :/
"
silebalamuc_ a écrit :

Ok. Got it.
For this build, in the POB, multiple totems is only leveled up to 11. It does not have a CWDT gem. So I suppose it can be leveled up even more ?!

Yes

"
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"

I am lvl 69 and can't play without a mana flask.. thast why I was asking :/

Put your Leap Slam on Blood Magic
update on the voidforge...i'm probably pushing close to 2-8 mill dps give or take on shaper just on tectonic slam. additional 1.4 mill to 6 mill dps on 3 AW totems.

So far i cleared all guardians, shaper and uber atziri. I'm amazed how trivial uber atziri was with just the multi totem support + ancestral warchief. I'm still getting around how voidforge works, but hell who cares when everything dies instantly anyways.

POB https://pastebin.com/u129s7Dx

maximum setup to take advantage of wise oak

To be honest i "really" dont need use mirror quality equipment, but the taming in place on one of the ring slots, and a regular atziri acuity will do fine.
Dernière édition par Molochmane, le 28 déc. 2018 19:12:55
FaceTanked T13 Twinned Caldera with this setup. Pretty awesome! Glad I switched over from boring RF. Thanks 4 the guide!

-Not the best gear...I Know

"
update on the voidforge...i'm probably pushing close to 2-8 mill dps give or take on shaper just on tectonic slam. additional 1.4 mill to 6 mill dps on 3 AW totems.

So far i cleared all guardians, shaper and uber atziri. I'm amazed how trivial uber atziri was with just the multi totem support + ancestral warchief. I'm still getting around how voidforge works, but hell who cares when everything dies instantly anyways.

POB https://pastebin.com/u129s7Dx

maximum setup to take advantage of wise oak

Verified

Verified

Verified

To be honest i "really" dont need use mirror quality equipment, but the taming in place on one of the ring slots, and a regular atziri acuity will do fine.

Any chance you can pop this in a PoB with good gear, but not a bunch of mirror worthy stuff? I'm playing around with it and would love to see if it's worth switching from 2x Seventh Sun's to your version. I picked up a 6L Voidforge with 100% phys for 4ex which is very cheap, so I'm willing to do it.

I just don't see what it is about your build besides the mirror gear making the numbers so damn high. Is it the shock/frozen/ignited combination?
"
bewsii a écrit :

Any chance you can pop this in a PoB with good gear, but not a bunch of mirror worthy stuff? I'm playing around with it and would love to see if it's worth switching from 2x Seventh Sun's to your version. I picked up a 6L Voidforge with 100% phys for 4ex which is very cheap, so I'm willing to do it.

I just don't see what it is about your build besides the mirror gear making the numbers so damn high. Is it the shock/frozen/ignited combination?

Here you go, on "mostly" attainable gear, not cheap but it's more sensible than having 2 rings, jewelry, boots as mirrored gear...plus no headhunter either. Moreover there are 3 voidforges of each element to give you an idea how much damage you'll pump out (an estimation)

https://pastebin.com/YG8ucLsv

tectonic base damage on shaper with frenzy/endurance/vaal haste/intimidate/onslaught (w/o accounting the 300% elemental damage bonus)

1.117 mill dps

with 300 elemental damage bonus of the unique

3.69 - 4.69 mill dps

with shock

5.35 - 6.89 mill

Keep it in mind you're pretty much sacrificing some survivability, but you can switch to consecrated path if it's ur fancy. DPS can be greatly inflated when you have 3 AW totems active. To be honest, grab some cheapo gear and test out voidforge yourself before spending currency for the long run.

I was looking at your gear, it's not bad. xoph's blood should be fine as you amulet. you may have to play around POB for the right flasks n such.
Dernière édition par Molochmane, le 28 déc. 2018 23:03:03

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires