[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

Having some decent luck this league. This dropped today... massive DPS boost. Its like having a Herald boost in an amulet

I was browsing the marauder to see what is the new flavor of the month with new unique and skill changes.

Daresso's and tectonic slam....voidforge?

I gave a try on voidforge tectonic slam, damn its good and it feels alot better than most of the melee builds so far. I'm still in the testing phase with juggernaut/voidforge to get equal resist to take advantage of the wise oak. I've been tackling t16 content without issues at the moment (except for reflect ele).

Moreover, I can see this build do a bit better playing as ascendant with slayer/juggernaut nodes without relying the instant leech mechanics, and generating charges, have cull, etc.
Dernière édition par Molochmane, le 27 déc. 2018 22:29:13
Whelp... that type of gear, no wonder it plays well ;)

I just do not understand the Daresso body armour... doesn't it make it impossible to build up endurance charges on bosses? You can't stun them to build them up, you have to take hits to do so, but those hits then make you lose the charges at the same time due to daressos... no?
Just managed to take down uber elder with this gear. A bit of a struggle but very fun nonetheless :)

Flasks during uber elder:

Mapping flasks

The swords life gained on ignite + normal life leech is pretty crazy paired with the Arakaali life recovery pantheon. With enough attack speed feel almost immortal.
"
Edimasta a écrit :
Whelp... that type of gear, no wonder it plays well ;)

I just do not understand the Daresso body armour... doesn't it make it impossible to build up endurance charges on bosses? You can't stun them to build them up, you have to take hits to do so, but those hits then make you lose the charges at the same time due to daressos... no?

Check the bossing section of the guide. And the Uber Elder kill below you.

"
Hybrid897 a écrit :
Just managed to take down uber elder with this gear. A bit of a struggle but very fun nonetheless :)
Spoiler

Flasks during uber elder:

Mapping flasks

The swords life gained on ignite + normal life leech is pretty crazy paired with the Arakaali life recovery pantheon. With enough attack speed feel almost immortal.

Well holy shit. Congrats! With 2 Mokou's and a single socket Tombfist this is borderline budget. Added to guide.
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 28 déc. 2018 04:42:13
Hello,

New player here.
One question regarding gem levels: Why stop leveling gems at certain levels? I get the point of stopping cast when dmg is taken. But why for:
molten shell - 15
enfeeble - 7
multiple totems -11
immortal call - 5

Thank you.
How do you manage mana usuage? I only have a +# Mana for each enemy hit jewel and it isn't doing well.
"
silebalamuc_ a écrit :
Hello,

New player here.
One question regarding gem levels: Why stop leveling gems at certain levels? I get the point of stopping cast when dmg is taken. But why for:
molten shell - 15
enfeeble - 7
multiple totems -11
immortal call - 5

Thank you.

CWDT has a limit on the abilities it can cast depending on their required level, which is directly tied to the gem levels.

If the gems you try to cast get too high level, CWDT won't be able to cast them. If CWDT can't cast them, you need to level CWDT more until it can cast them. If you level CWDT more, you need to take more damage in order for it to proc, therefore it won't proc as often.
"
Neunzehnhundert93 a écrit :
How do you manage mana usuage? I only have a +# Mana for each enemy hit jewel and it isn't doing well.

Yeah I used to have mana problems at the beginning but when my damage went up all my mana problems gone away.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires