[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

Guys I'm level 56 what weapon do you suggest?

Actually i have use one The Screaming Eagle and other one hand
But idk wich weapon should i choosing for my leveling...
"
Randomiize a écrit :

Use x2 The Gryphon, if you can afford. They're cheap but idk if this is your first character or not. If you can't afford, I would honestly replace Eagles with whatever better weps you can find cause the damage is shit from Screaming's at 56. If you CAN afford 2 Gryphons though, use them until 68 when you can get x2 Razor of the Seventh Sun, but if you can't afford Gryphons, then you won't be able to afford those either.
"
Randomiize a écrit :

Level 58 Corsair swords are available.
when i take "Elemental Overload" i lose about 5,000 dps since i only only 7.8 % critical chance. will just put those points into more defense i guess.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
How is this guide compared to something like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18DmdoUxvl8& ? Like pros and cons.

Is fire scaling that much harder than physical?
Struggling a bit to push this further... approaching Delve 200 is getting stressful, some rares take ages to die, and maps higher than 12 have bosses or rares that just oneshot me out of the blue which gets pretty annoying... even when at 7 endurance charges :( elemental damage seems to be an issue even though all my ress are above max... not sure how I can push this any further?

My main issue, I have only around 50c of currency available as 3 days of farming Oni-Goroshi with 3 fresh chars to trade for some Ex is not helping so far, no Uber Hillock, no luck :(

Maybe someone can give me a bit of input please what I should aim for as next upgrade...

Dernière édition par Edimasta, le 29 déc. 2018 14:43:58
The skill tree link isn't working?
"
Reptyl a écrit :
How is this guide compared to something like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18DmdoUxvl8& ? Like pros and cons.

That looks like Mahtil's build with Nebulochs. See the Mathil's build section of the guide for some comparison. This version seems to have more defense and less clear than his. I don't understand your second question, sorry. Both builds scale both, since it's converted.

"
Edimasta a écrit :
Struggling a bit to push this further... approaching Delve 200 is getting stressful, some rares take ages to die, and maps higher than 12 have bosses or rares that just oneshot me out of the blue which gets pretty annoying... even when at 7 endurance charges :( elemental damage seems to be an issue even though all my ress are above max... not sure how I can push this any further?

My main issue, I have only around 50c of currency available as 3 days of farming Oni-Goroshi with 3 fresh chars to trade for some Ex is not helping so far, no Uber Hillock, no luck :(

Maybe someone can give me a bit of input please what I should aim for as next upgrade...

You need an eye of innocence and to lose the emberwake. Also, a 6link at that depth will help a lot.

"
Skeryskin a écrit :
The skill tree link isn't working?

Download a program called Path of Building and import the links.
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 29 déc. 2018 15:11:25
I bought the 2 corsair, but I do not have the slightest idea how to set the gems if you can give me a hand I will thank you very much

my equipes

"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
Reptyl a écrit :

That looks like Mahtil's build with Nebulochs. See the Mathil's build section of the guide for some comparison. This version seems to have more defense and less clear than his. I don't understand your second question, sorry. Both builds scale both, since it's converted.

Odd. My second question is based on his guide and his answers to me:
His build, you say its like Mathils but with nebulochs, he claims to be more tanky and way more Shaper dps (like a whole lot more) - also more possibility for scaling with crit.

So I am curious, he mentions 60k armor, more max res etc. so it seems really really strong on paper to me. If he has more clear, but also more armor, isn't it better then? :P

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires