[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
Randomiize a écrit :
I bought the 2 corsair, but I do not have the slightest idea how to set the gems if you can give me a hand I will thank you very much

Look at the "Links" section of the guide.

"
Reptyl a écrit :
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
Reptyl a écrit :
How is this guide compared to something like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18DmdoUxvl8& ? Like pros and cons.

Is fire scaling that much harder than physical?

That looks like Mahtil's build with Nebulochs. See the Mathil's build section of the guide for some comparison. This version seems to have more defense and less clear than his. I don't understand your second question, sorry. Both builds scale both, since it's converted.

Odd. My second question is based on his guide and his answers to me:
His build, you say its like Mathils but with nebulochs, he claims to be more tanky and way more Shaper dps (like a whole lot more) - also more possibility for scaling with crit.

So I am curious, he mentions 60k armor, more max res etc. so it seems really really strong on paper to me. If he has more clear, but also more armor, isn't it better then? :P

It looked to me to have less clear than the Oni build, but whatever. Oni has a much higher crit rate and the buff from it gives Unaffected by Burning Ground and Immune to Freeze, Chill and Ignite, which is very good if youre not taking Unstoppable because you need to try to not die from wearing Abyssus. They're all strong and viable builds, you should pick whichever you would like to explore.

@sleevelessless thank you for such a great build. My PoE life has never been easier.

It's cheap to build and initial leveling to low tier red maps was a breeze. Things started to slow down in higher red maps. Red Elder (t15) was a struggle, having to use all 6 portals. When I swapped over to the Loreweave/Eye of Innocence, Red Elder just melted.

Loving this awesome build so far.
"
Denger85 a écrit :
@sleevelessless thank you for such a great build. My PoE life has never been easier.

It's cheap to build and initial leveling to low tier red maps was a breeze. Things started to slow down in higher red maps. Red Elder (t15) was a struggle, having to use all 6 portals. When I swapped over to the Loreweave/Eye of Innocence, Red Elder just melted.

Loving this awesome build so far.

Eye of Innocence is crazy I also got it yesterday and it made a huge difference... clearing maps and delve now is a breeze :D
If you cant afford daressos, you can also get a soulthirst belt and use sulphur or bismuth flask, you will get alot of endurance charges during the flask effect
So this build is a lot of fun, but I'm having trouble getting into T12 maps. The clearing is great and I dont have any problems, but as soon as I get to a boss I do no damage and he just 2 shots me. I've seen several vids of people completely face tanking T16 bosses so I'm at a loss

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bumby/characters
(SlammyPaJammy)

There's my character profile. Is there something I need to change?

Edit: Switch to a Eye of Innocence and nothings changed from what I can tell. Dont have the funds for a loreweave so I guess I'll just wait and see
Dernière édition par Bumby, le 30 déc. 2018 15:37:00
"
Bumby a écrit :
So this build is a lot of fun, but I'm having trouble getting into T12 maps. The clearing is great and I dont have any problems, but as soon as I get to a boss I do no damage and he just 2 shots me. I've seen several vids of people completely face tanking T16 bosses so I'm at a loss

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bumby/characters
(SlammyPaJammy)

There's my character profile. Is there something I need to change?

Edit: Switch to a Eye of Innocence and nothings changed from what I can tell. Dont have the funds for a loreweave so I guess I'll just wait and see

Eye doesn't work with Daresso's. Your characters are private.
How come we don't pick any Endurance charges nodes from the tree?
"
Molochmane a écrit :
update on the voidforge...i'm probably pushing close to 2-8 mill dps give or take on shaper just on tectonic slam. additional 1.4 mill to 6 mill dps on 3 AW totems.

So far i cleared all guardians, shaper and uber atziri. I'm amazed how trivial uber atziri was with just the multi totem support + ancestral warchief. I'm still getting around how voidforge works, but hell who cares when everything dies instantly anyways.

POB https://pastebin.com/u129s7Dx

maximum setup to take advantage of wise oak

To be honest i "really" dont need use mirror quality equipment, but the taming in place on one of the ring slots, and a regular atziri acuity will do fine.

So which are you running? Hatred of Vitality or HoP? Because you can't run them all. Level 94 but invested 100 points on the skill tree :deepthink:

A ton of your damage comes from Abyssus (the legacy version I might add) but you don't really have any physical mitigation outside of ECs which are readily being consumed by TC or eaten up by Daresso's (which is actually a really bad choice of a chest to begin with). Seems like end game will just be a chore.

There are some decent elements to your build but for the most part, a lot of it just epeen measuring with every box checked to artificially inflate values in POB.
Deliver pain exquisite
No idea how to achieve such crazy dps... but I am happy right now, build is going really well.

I got to 90 and cleared up to T15 maps, also the first elder is down, and managed ingame snap of my dps so far when all is on - if anyone is interested. The only annoying thing is the syndicate in some map mods... they just oneshot me no matter what I try.

"
EvilRaz a écrit :
How come we don't pick any Endurance charges nodes from the tree?

We aren't scaling them much and we expend them with TS. Take them instead of jewels if you like.

"
Edimasta a écrit :
No idea how to achieve such crazy dps... but I am happy right now, build is going really well.

I got to 90 and cleared up to T15 maps, also the first elder is down, and managed ingame snap of my dps so far when all is on - if anyone is interested. The only annoying thing is the syndicate in some map mods... they just oneshot me no matter what I try.
Spoiler

tbh no idea how in game DPS is calculated. I'm sure it isn't accurate though. It's always hard to do T15+ content of a 5link though. For syndicates I just leap in and rely on the life gain/ignites to keep me alive; it always has. You also may need more chaos res.

Also, your glove craft does nothing, we're already at 100% conversion. I think there's a suffix open there, consider attack speed or something fun.
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 30 déc. 2018 17:34:02

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires