[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

got a loreweave finally.
managed to 6 link it with 900 fusings.
was a good dps and defense boost.
made a difference for higher maps and delve 210 depth.
Shaper down

Indisponible
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
congrats on shaper!
I have a question though, currently I'm 85 in BHC with the basics of following your guide and I've loved using this skill! it is starting to feel fairly squishy the higher maps but gear is pretty expensive in this league. Only running tier 6-8 maps right now but would you say working on getting a lore + eye combo would just be better for higher maps 10+ or is it strictly for bosses? struggling to see how I can make this work in late game maps with out feeling like everything will one shot me haha might just farm up another build till I have the currency to min max.
"
sakuramoo a écrit :
congrats on shaper!
I have a question though, currently I'm 85 in BHC with the basics of following your guide and I've loved using this skill! it is starting to feel fairly squishy the higher maps but gear is pretty expensive in this league. Only running tier 6-8 maps right now but would you say working on getting a lore + eye combo would just be better for higher maps 10+ or is it strictly for bosses? struggling to see how I can make this work in late game maps with out feeling like everything will one shot me haha might just farm up another build till I have the currency to min max.

Yeah, I would recommend going Loreweave/Eye for red maps+ in HC. Mokou's ring will turn the leech (and the damage) on from the amulet and is worth considering. It's also about the point where a 6link makes a lot of difference. Stoked hc players are doing so well with the build!
Your build was mentioned in the "5 new betrayal builds" by LiftingNerdBro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD6M8A4o8HA *thumbsup*
Hey guys, what gem is a best option to drop if I only have a 5L chest?
Thx
"
Barci87 a écrit :
Hey guys, what gem is a best option to drop if I only have a 5L chest?
Thx

Added Fire
Speaking of added fire, why do you use that in particular? I am respeccing over to this build from another one and was curious as to why you use added fire as your sixth link instead of Inc/Conc. Is it strictly a laziness thing?
"
Solar424 a écrit :
Speaking of added fire, why do you use that in particular? I am respeccing over to this build from another one and was curious as to why you use added fire as your sixth link instead of Inc/Conc. Is it strictly a laziness thing?

Inc AoE is not needed. It's already huge. And you can't swap a blue gem for a red one, of course.

DPS w/ added fire: 1.14 mil
DPS w/ conc : 1.32 mil

This would be closer if I had any pen on gear/jewels.

You could recolor and swap for real bosses, or just wap chest pieces, if you like. But with conc you wouldn't be able to hit all adds/portals in that Elder phase while stationary, for example.
started to relevel my gems.
Build is a lot of fun and the aoe as noted is great.
Playing with a buddie thats new to game so been lot of advice giving about the game and how it works.

hit L93, rarely die usually its immortals and me not getting out of the way with bad mods on map.
great delve going deep well to 270 which is the challenge.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires