[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
EvilRaz a écrit :
So for mapping you wear Daresso and for bosses you wear eye of innocence with Loreweave or kingsguard?

Also can you update rings, amulets, boots and gloves in the guide?

And for leveling what weapon should i use? from beginning to up until the first maps?

Check the leveling section for leveling info.
Here's my current (I switch it up often) gear for bossing (over a mil shaper dps):
Spoiler

Look around at other posts to get an idea of basic gear options, you have plenty of choices.

"
Getgiggles a écrit :
Any good weapon alternatives to Razor of the Seventh Sun while I save up for them? Pretty expensive on hardcore right now. Thanks!

Yeah, they really are. Any rare sword or Scaevas.
Im lvl 71, 4k life, 75% all res, and i feel reallly squishy, am i meant to play this more as a ranger melee rather than in their face? (-60% chaos res..)
Daresso 5L and 6L is very expensive for me right now. Any alternatives? Can I run tabula until I get a Daresso?
"
AnxiousPanda a écrit :
Im lvl 71, 4k life, 75% all res, and i feel reallly squishy, am i meant to play this more as a ranger melee rather than in their face? (-60% chaos res..)

-60 chaos isn't recommended.
I have + chaos resists.
Immortals kinda hurt if you dont.

tectonic slam is an aoe skill so why be in the face if you dont need to?
usually, engage, drop the warlord totem down, use the vaal version if up with tougher mobs.

Move around (positioning) so you dont get slammed by immortals as those hurt.

Dernière édition par skjutengris, le 27 déc. 2018 08:31:46
"
Chamona a écrit :
Daresso 5L and 6L is very expensive for me right now. Any alternatives? Can I run tabula until I get a Daresso?

Buy a cheap daresso and the prophecy for a 5 link which may save a few chaos.
gems here on first page looks different than your pob linked one...which one is better...also some items looks diff like helmet?
loving the idea of this build. i changed some stuff in my character and it works very well.
up to facetanking guardiang now. will try shaper soon.
"

"
ddd4175 a écrit :
what other leveling weapons can you recommend apart from gryphon axes?

Anything you can dual wield that has enough DPS and enough attack speed. You can just search for a DPS threshold and with a maximum level requirement for where you're and find something cheap.

Anything specific? or would the baseline dps of the gryphon be enough for a reference?
Dernière édition par ddd4175, le 27 déc. 2018 11:10:19
Would the blood magic node work aswell with this build
"
Chamona a écrit :

Yep

"
skjutengris a écrit :
"
AnxiousPanda a écrit :

-60 chaos isn't recommended.
I have + chaos resists.
Immortals kinda hurt if you dont.

tectonic slam is an aoe skill so why be in the face if you dont need to?
usually, engage, drop the warlord totem down, use the vaal version if up with tougher mobs.

Move around (positioning) so you dont get slammed by immortals as those hurt.

Agree, you really need some chaos res this league, one of the reasons we stretch for it on the tree, but you should still have a bit more on gear (or at least an Atziri's Flask).

"
ddd4175 a écrit :
Anything specific? or would the baseline dps of the gryphon be enough for a reference?

Nope, that's a fine baseline

"
LunaCaptain a écrit :
Would the blood magic node work aswell with this build

Nope

"
deadbody2 a écrit :
gems here on first page looks different than your pob linked one...which one is better...also some items looks diff like helmet?

All the pertinents link are the same. There's a helm enchant section. Gear is in flux as we figure things out, you can read the Loreweave section for more info.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires