[3.6 UPDATED] Sidefx Frost Blades CHAMPION varient (strongest by far) Great League starter!

"
Sidefx06 a écrit :
"
Smoogler a écrit :
Are Touch of Anguishs not recommended anymore?
Or are The Wasps' Nest/Bloodseeker better?

ToA was only for the chain which honestly no isnt needed. Nest is only a starter claw. You want a SUPER high yellow phys claw. And Bloodseeker is OH for ur amazing leech :)

But starting out, wouldn't ToA / Bloodseeker still be more DPS than the Wasp Nest / Bloodseeker?
Dernière édition par slowmath, le 18 déc. 2018 20:46:16
"
slowmath a écrit :
"
Sidefx06 a écrit :
"
Smoogler a écrit :
Are Touch of Anguishs not recommended anymore?
Or are The Wasps' Nest/Bloodseeker better?

ToA was only for the chain which honestly no isnt needed. Nest is only a starter claw. You want a SUPER high yellow phys claw. And Bloodseeker is OH for ur amazing leech :)

But starting out, wouldn't ToA / Bloodseeker still be more DPS than the Wasp Nest / Bloodseeker?

Honestly I never looked into it, You would need to PoB it but I dont think it honestly matters in the slightest.
Is Enligthen lvl 4 really enough to hold out without the aura ring? I wont run out of mana with only 12% mana left in my mana pool to use?
"
f3lipeff a écrit :
Is Enligthen lvl 4 really enough to hold out without the aura ring? I wont run out of mana with only 12% mana left in my mana pool to use?

yes it is enough :)
why no damage on full life gem link. seems like more damage over ruthlessness or ancestral call especially when we are always at full life with the crazy leech.
"
slowmath a écrit :
why no damage on full life gem link. seems like more damage over ruthlessness or ancestral call especially when we are always at full life with the crazy leech.
If you want you can sub it in boss fights. I just never felt it needed.
Hello, could u help me with upgrading my gear ? My character name is Bones_BY. Dont know what to upgrade next, my ressistances are kinda low I want to buy some new rings to fix this and what mods should we look up for when buying/crafting a high phys claw ? Should I just compare waasp nest with the rare and see which one is better in POB ? Items such as belly, watchers or Taste of Hate are rly expensive and I dont know which one should I buy first.

My gear:
"
3on3s a écrit :
Hello, could u help me with upgrading my gear ? My character name is Bones_BY. Dont know what to upgrade next, my ressistances are kinda low I want to buy some new rings to fix this and what mods should we look up for when buying/crafting a high phys claw ? Should I just compare waasp nest with the rare and see which one is better in POB ? Items such as belly, watchers or Taste of Hate are rly expensive and I dont know which one should I buy first.

My gear:

well replace the tabula for even a 5l.
Use a Touch of anguish for a slight dps increase over wasp but basicly u want crit/attackspeed and high pdpsclaw

watcher's eye will be last.
Ancestral Call isnt working... Is it ok??
"
Lanfear_The_Chosen a écrit :
Ancestral Call isnt working... Is it ok??

what do you mean?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires