[3.6 UPDATED] Sidefx Frost Blades CHAMPION varient (strongest by far) Great League starter!

Hello.

Really enjoying the build. Thank you for putting it up. Any advice on Pantheon to aim for? My apologies if I missed anything.

Thanks for the cool build.I am currently leveling but I got a simple question.
Why dual wield?
Hey Sid just wondering if you could check out my gear as I am missing some late game items however I am not even close to dps you mentioned. I mean I do not have issues with tier 8 maps (currently running them) but my dps is around ~40k with all buffs. Could you maybe give me some hints what I am doing wrong? Cheers and sorry for my beginner question.
"
Infi_PoE a écrit :
Hey Sid just wondering if you could check out my gear as I am missing some late game items however I am not even close to dps you mentioned. I mean I do not have issues with tier 8 maps (currently running them) but my dps is around ~40k with all buffs. Could you maybe give me some hints what I am doing wrong? Cheers and sorry for my beginner question.

I help people out with upgrades and what not when I am live. its easier to talk and explain why something should be upgraded. Lucky for you I should be live in a little bit showing up my next build :).

Also to the person who asked Why duel-wield well. because we would lose about 35% of our overall dps. haha.
"
Infi_PoE a écrit :

would be easier if your profile wasnt private for your character.hard to help you with gear if you doesnt show it. do you have wasp and bloodseeker claw? do you have your ascendancy done to atleast merciless (6/8)? do you use proper flask? do you have all your skill like blood rage for your frenzy charge, orb of storm for power charge on boss, vaal acenstral warcheif/haste?

personaly im lvl 83 and i have 75k dps in my hideout without charge and flask on a 4 link. fully buffed i have like 190k. my gear is pretty basic. you definitly do something wrong.

Dernière édition par zakariusqc, le 24 déc. 2018 16:52:12
delete.something buged

Dernière édition par zakariusqc, le 24 déc. 2018 15:36:18
"
zakariusqc a écrit :
delete.something buged

haha.
how come I cant get the pob link to work ever??
Dernière édition par Slit_420, le 25 déc. 2018 22:43:38
"
AriSIX a écrit :
Hello.

Really enjoying the build. Thank you for putting it up. Any advice on Pantheon to aim for? My apologies if I missed anything.

Same question.

Thank you for the build. Frostblades was my first character when I started in 3.1 and I am comming back to it now.

The only problem I have is that I lack Intelligence stat to equip the claw and some gem. I had to get a cheap All stat anulet :(

"
Slit_420 a écrit :

Are you using the Path of building app for it?
Dernière édition par giwi342, le 27 déc. 2018 13:45:03
"
giwi342 a écrit :
"
AriSIX a écrit :
Hello.

Same question.

Thank you for the build. Frostblades was my first character when I started in 3.1 and I am comming back to it now.

The only problem I have is that I lack Intelligence stat to equip the claw and some gem. I had to get a cheap All stat anulet :(

"
Slit_420 a écrit :

Are you using the Path of building app for it?

Hey thank you for answering people. I sadly was in the hospital for 3 days but were good now. :) sorry for the delay all. 2 new guides should be out soon. 1 for Oni Jugg Tecslamm/conc path and another occult CwC Winterorb/frostbolt Damage over time ;)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires