[3.6 UPDATED] Sidefx Frost Blades CHAMPION varient (strongest by far) Great League starter!

love the build,

any tips on my gear, pathing, etc?

would love if you can give some insight

ty!
"
Prevote a écrit :
love the build,

any tips on my gear, pathing, etc?

would love if you can give some insight

ty!

it's always easier to answer these types of questions if you swing by my stream so i can give in depth answers instead of typing everything.

Got this claw its better to get a similar one or use bloodseeker?
Dernière édition par kadukt, le 29 déc. 2018 14:38:54
"
kadukt a écrit :

For this build you will always want to use the bloodseeker but this claw is good for your MH.

Also for those who are excited I will be playing frostblades on stream today~ Poggers! it's only been 3 leagues since the last time ;)
"
kadukt a écrit :

I will be around for the next couple days. Make sure everyone hits me up haha.
What should my next upgrade be? Thanks for this guide, really enjoying it so far. I'm also running abyssus for now til I can get a 3R 1G 40% dmg frostblade starkonja.( using vaal double strike set up in it for single target)
Dernière édition par MicoXD, le 1 janv. 2019 23:35:45
Can you give me any idea on how to improve my build (aside from upping my Claw). My PoB stats compared to yours are atrocious and I am not sure why.

https://pastebin.com/fCNMvGEj
"
MicoXD a écrit :
What should my next upgrade be? Thanks for this guide, really enjoying it so far. I'm also running abyssus for now til I can get a 3R 1G 40% dmg frostblade starkonja.( using vaal double strike set up in it for single target)

And to the guy above this post. Come by the stream and I can go over everything with you guys. It's to hard to type up everything and the whys here. I will be glad to help you guys.
Hey guys, just a little update for the tweaks I've made on the build.

First, I did not go for BoB since I'm bored as hell of this armour... every frakin' melee build is using it. So... I'm still on a 5L at the moment, but Daresso is insanely good. I haven't played a Frostblades setup as much resilient as this one.

You get the endurance charges (which are a real plus for survivability) and also you get onslaught each time you get hit.

I've changed the blood magic to a reduced mana since I do not like blood magic at all (I'm dashing like crazy, and I prefer to be out of mana than life).

I've also changed the Orb of storm setup to a ball lightning with a CWDT. Pretty efficient when mapping.

It means you are on :
- Onslaught
- Blood rage
- 3x every type of charge (endurance, power, frenzy)
- Vaal haste (when you have it up of course)

A really big burst of damage when everything is up. I doesn't take in account the fact that I've succeeded to flatten my rez for Wise Oak, and the crit' lucky potion.

At the moment, I'm mapping really efficiently T10-12, and I've done a few T13 and T14 without much trouble.

I'm pretty stunned by my actual life pool (~4680) which doesn't reflect at all the fact that I almost don't die.

Also, on the skill tree, i've removed the Elemental Focus node and the Elemental damage node just before it. Replaced them by Weapon Artistry, Attack speed and planning on getting Aspect of the Lynx. It is indeed a DPS boost and a really tiny bonus to life and leech.

Disclaimer : I've played, created, and used several frostblades builds. I know the gameplay, I know how to move and position myself. So, choosing this kind of armour or setup doesn't mean you will be immortal or survive everything. Don't forget to move and look at the mobs and what they throw at you :)

Dernière édition par __MaX__, le 6 janv. 2019 15:53:40
What pantheons should I run with this? Cant find in guide or im blind.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires